Close

Likes Likes:  10
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like

    Macron : Did the walking queef just grow a pair ? Now he's going to deport allahu snackbars !

    Not sure I believe this, but the sources are usually credible ones. It's about f@*ckin' time cheese eaters !







    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...m-from-france/

  2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    2,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe it when I see it. Macon is just another WEF clown. After assllifters killed Samuel Paty in 2020, he also promised to not back down, and to deport 'radical' asslifters. Nothing happened.
    Having said that, one of the main problems is when people imply that there are “radical” ass lifters. No mudslime would do that because they know their ideology. ALL of them are radical, murderous creatures. It is the core of their ideology, their main goal is to kill all infidels and gain world domination. Half of the Quran deals with the question of what to do with 'infidels'.

  4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Not sure I believe this, but the sources are usually credible ones. It's about f@*ckin' time cheese eaters !







    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...m-from-france/
    I guess that macron did channel his inner Martell!! About F@CKING time!!

  6. #4
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    No mudslime would do that because they know their ideology. ALL of them are radical, murderous creatures. It is the core of their ideology, their main goal is to kill all infidels and gain world domination. Half of the Quran deals with the question of what to do with 'infidels'.
    Absolutely. If countries are too weak to say it even though they see it, they spell their own doom !

  7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  8. #5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, not that I have a particular dislike for cheese... just those cartoon references pop up from time to time...



  9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
  10. #6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    By the way, not that I have a particular dislike for cheese... just those cartoon references pop up from time to time...


    LOVE the Scottish BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Reminds me of when Sean Connery was Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez in the movie Highlander!!

  11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
  12. #7
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOVE the Scottish BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Reminds me of when Sean Connery was Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez in the movie Highlander!!
    That was weird, in my opinion, to have a Scot whose accent was getting thicker as he was getting older, to be a Spaniard. Connor McLeod was Scottish, so Sean's character should have been an old timer Gaelic guy. My 2 cents worth
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  13. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
  14. #8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That was weird, in my opinion, to have a Scot whose accent was getting thicker as he was getting older, to be a Spaniard. Connor McLeod was Scottish, so Sean's character should have been an old timer Gaelic guy. My 2 cents worth
    Agreed!!

  15. Likes Ignatow liked this post
  16. #9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOVE the Scottish BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Reminds me of when Sean Connery was Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez in the movie Highlander!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That was weird, in my opinion, to have a Scot whose accent was getting thicker as he was getting older, to be a Spaniard. Connor McLeod was Scottish, so Sean's character should have been an old timer Gaelic guy. My 2 cents worth
    Me three.
    Never did get why Connery's character was Spanish, either. He was Scottish in real life. He was a pro bodybuilder and karate champ who once kicked the shit out of one Mickey Cohen's mafia enforcer goons, Johnny Stompanato.

    And Macron is stone cold cuck. He isn't going to do a thing to deport his beloved sandmonkeys and niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •