Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Even monkeys behave better at funerals than niggers

Grieving monkey travels 25 miles to funeral of man who fed him and 'cries' beside body

A heartbreaking video has filmed a monkey mourning at the funeral of a man who fed him for months after following the body 25 miles to be there.

The tear-jerking footage reportedly shows the monkey grieving the loss of the man he had formed a bond with over a few months. Local media in Amroha, a city in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India, have reported that the deceased man, named Ramkunwar Singh, had been feeding the monkey for the last few months of his life.

The chimp apparently travelled around 25 miles with the man's body and his family to attend his funeral service. Images have shown the monkey clinging tight to the yellow mortuary sheet covering Singh's body as they travelled down a windy motorway on top of a vehicle.
    Monkeys of many different species often guard their deceased for days. Some have even been recorded carrying the bodies of their dead young, sometimes for weeks, while screaming.

Last month, another grieving monkey left mourners heartbroken after he sat with them and paid his respects to a farmer who had befriended him. He even put his hand on a mourning woman's knee, in what appeared to be a show of comfort.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...miles-31181215
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Grieving monkey travels 25 miles to funeral of man who fed him and 'cries' beside body

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...miles-31181215
    There we see the differences in the species. A monkey sits respectfully and quietly grieving.

A nigger at a funeral:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funeral66.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	23570
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A wild animal, exhibiting human traits, such as empathy, grief and respect for the departed. Somewhere along the way, the African black
    lost what little humanity it had, and will not hesitate to use any gathering, no matter how joyful, or solemn - to settle scores, or make a
    spectacle of themselves. Confinement to sub-Saharan Africa, with zero intervention from humans, would quickly reduce their numbers,
    with savagery eventually reduced by attrition. Check back in a 100,000 years, and I'll bet the monkeys will have evolved far beyond the niggers....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23571

6. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We sure know that monkeys are far superior to niggers in empathy and kindness and decorum. That's why we call niggers the sub-simians, an utter disgrace to ape-kind animals. Niggers will twerk, dance, boogie, kill, and cause mayhem at a funeral. And like what we also say, niggers know not one ounce of gratitude.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A wild animal, exhibiting human traits, such as empathy, grief and respect for the departed. Somewhere along the way, the African black
    lost what little humanity it had, and will not hesitate to use any gathering, no matter how joyful, or solemn - to settle scores, or make a
    spectacle of themselves. Confinement to sub-Saharan Africa, with zero intervention from humans, would quickly reduce their numbers,
    with savagery eventually reduced by attrition. Check back in a 100,000 years, and I'll bet the monkeys will have evolved far beyond the niggers....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23571
    They ALREADY have!!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There we see the differences in the species. A monkey sits respectfully and quietly grieving.

A nigger at a funeral:

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Remember these jivin' Niggergerians who dropped the coffin and the carcass fell out?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A nigger at a funeral:

Diva, please give an eyebleach warning next time!! I just threw up my breakfast sammich!!

16. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Diva, please give an eyebleach warning next time!! I just threw up my breakfast sammich!!
    Sowwy. I know how it feels to gag when looking at certain pics of niggroes.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sowwy. I know how it feels to gag when looking at certain pics of niggroes.
    So do I!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember these jivin' Niggergerians who dropped the coffin and the carcass fell out?

That is funny. I really enjoyed how they all ran away and left scraping up the corpse to someone else. TNB

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    That is funny. I really enjoyed how they all ran away and left scraping up the corpse to someone else. TNB
    They were afraid the carcass would put some bad juju on them. Stupid niggroes.