Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

The massacre was commemorated by Black Lives Matter in Chicago, which posted a graphic of a paraglider, the Palestinian flag, and the caption “I stand with Palestine” on X Tuesday.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/black-...usic-festival/ "The massacre was commemorated by Black Lives Matter in Chicago, which posted a graphic of a paraglider, the Palestinian flag, and the caption “I stand with Palestine” on X Tuesday.

"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    These disgusting chimps are actually celebrating these asslifters raping and killing the poor Jews.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers must not understand that the Mooslimes hate them as much as we do. Some politician probably told them they would get a shit ton of money for supporting this. Haha. if the muzzies have their way there will be nigger heads in every gutter. Boy niggers are stupid.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    The niggers must not understand that the Mooslimes hate them as much as we do. Some politician probably told them they would get a shit ton of money for supporting this. Haha. if the muzzies have their way there will be nigger heads in every gutter. Boy niggers are stupid.
    Sounds like I would be fine with them getting their way in this instance.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers just found another excuse to loot and rob.

As if any of them could find these places on a map. They couldn't even find the US on a world map, guaranteed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The niggers just found another excuse to loot and rob.

As if any of them could find these places on a map. They couldn't even find the US on a world map, guaranteed.
    This reminded me of Mrs South Carolina 2007. While she is a very pretty girl, there may be a little nigger somewhere in the woodpile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post