Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Season

JBStoner
    Chimpout Guest

Football Season

I really hate this time of year because of football season. My wife loves football and binge watches it. She has her teams she likes college and NFL but, will watch other games speculating about rankings. It really ruins my weekends as we can’t go anywhere because she’s tied up with the idiot box while we have perfect weather. The thing I hate most are having monkeys invade my living room. I hate seeing niggers chunk a ball around and getting paid millions of dollars for it. I hate seeing the stop the hate banners at the end of the field and the backs of their helmets. Nigger skulls are so thick they don’t even need helmets. Don’t even get me started on the commercials I walk past as I’m doing other stuff like household chores. What a waste of a fall.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    True. It is too bad she is not into Boxing Matches. All she would have to do is turn on the news stations for the big niggers cities like NY and watch away.

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only good thing about Nigball and boxing is hearing about all these niggers getting ' inn-judd ' and getting fucked up. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a couple of moronic bucks battering the fuck out of each other.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In my entire life I have NEVER been able to sit through a nigger feets-ball game. I've never understood it and have no desire to learn. All I see is a groidal of thug coons in spray-painted leotards and funny hats out in a cow pasture. They all bend over and play with each others' butts for a while, then jump up and run around like a herd of chickens, fall down in a nigger-pile, get up and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! And they get paid a gazillion dollars for doing the same jaboonery they did in Apefreaka for FREE!

7. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The only good thing about Nigball and boxing is hearing about all these niggers getting ' inn-judd ' and getting fucked up. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a couple of moronic bucks battering the fuck out of each other.
    For sure. One reason the niggers love boxing so much they know it is not so dangerous to them. If they beat the hell out of each other especially in the head there is no worry. No worry because in their heads...there is nothing up there.

9. Likes Ignatow , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    In my entire life I have NEVER been able to sit through a nigger feets-ball game. I've never understood it and have no desire to learn. All I see is a groidal of thug coons in spray-painted leotards and funny hats out in a cow pasture. They all bend over and play with each others' butts for a while, then jump up and run around like a herd of chickens, fall down in a nigger-pile, get up and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! And they get paid a gazillion dollars for doing the same jaboonery they did in Apefreaka for FREE!
    True. And if the niggers were not so dangerous being contaminated with virus they could always have given the bulls in the rodeos a break. Instead of using the bulls...try and ride a nigger for 8 seconds. Won't happen.

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Zambo liked this post