Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batfairy makes a house call when she boons make a tiktok video with a rifle

19-year-old accidentally killed by woman who’s accused of using rifle as prop for TikTok video: JSO

A Jacksonville woman died in an accidental shooting in May that happened while she was recording TikTok videos with a 20-year-old woman who was using a rifle as a prop, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Aniyah Womack, 19, was shot in the stomach and dropped off at a local hospital in May. She died hours later. For 135 days, her family waited for answers.

Mariah Clayton was later identified as a suspect and arrested on a manslaughter charge last week.

According to Clayton’s arrest warrant, Womack was driven to the hospital by two people, the driver and Clayton, who first said they saw Womack walking on a sidewalk near Trednick Parkway and picked her up before driving her to the hospital.

But the man driving the car later told detectives he had gone to an apartment complex to buy weed and when he arrived, the people in the apartment claimed Womack had shot herself and needed a ride to the hospital.
    JSO interviewed people who were inside the apartment and one witness said Clayton and Womack were in the bathroom filming TikTok videos late that night. A witness told police Clayton was holding an “all-black rifle” and Womack was filming her popping out of the shower with the gun.

A short time later, a man entered the room, said they didn’t need to be playing with the rifle and tried to take the gun from Clayton, JSO said. Clayton then began to pull away and the man said, “Let me check something,” and reached for the rifle before it went off, a witness told police. The witness said they thought the man was going to check the safety of the gun held by Clayton, but he did not touch it before it went off.
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/tiktok...gunshot-wound/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    19-year-old accidentally killed by woman who’s accused of using rifle as prop for TikTok video: JSO
    Niggers are always "Demandin' answers". Here's a couple : Your IQ is sub-65. That means retarded. Playing with guns is a bad idea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23541

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less obese, fugly, worthless, public assistance, Sec8, EBT breeder sow in the world. Breaks my heart.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who knew tiktok would be so effective at turning clowning niggatry into self inflicted batwangs ! Maybe it shouldn't be banned after all

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    One less obese, fugly, worthless, public assistance, Sec8, EBT breeder sow in the world. Breaks my heart.
    Bat Fairy beez deservin' a MEDAL n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally,a nigger who can shoot well enough to put the batwing fairy to work! Lol!

8. Likes knot a Knigger, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers are always "Demandin' answers". Here's a couple : Your IQ is sub-65. That means retarded. Playing with guns is a bad idea.

This shit had me literally laughing out loud.... Very good!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    This shit had me literally laughing out loud.... Very good!
    Sounds like a "chimper" posted that!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tic-tok deserves nomination for best supporting actor in this years Batwings awards. The contributions it makes are getting better by the day. More niggers should be playing with guns on tic-tok to get in on the game.
    The article did say she was dropped off so I was confused because it was a nigger and not human. Also makes me laugh how niggers care for each other. Dropped off at the hospital. lol I'm surprised their struggle buggy made it to the hospital with it's expired tags and no registration and overly tinted windows and loud subwoofers. But i got sidetracked.
    No harm no foul. Keep up the good work niggers.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

perfect. The only answer they need to understand but will never understand because of the answer.
    Dropped her off at the hospital? Let me guess it was a driveby dropoff. Kicked the sow out the vehicle with a bullet hole in it. The hospital should have just dragged it out to the dumpster.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    perfect. The only answer they need to understand but will never understand because of the answer.
    Dropped her off at the hospital? Let me guess it was a driveby dropoff. Kicked the sow out the vehicle with a bullet hole in it. The hospital should have just dragged it out to the dumpster.

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	23560
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	23560
    Ahh made a racisms n sheeeeeit!
    Your IQ is 65
    yea dat be true but dats raciszums!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There's actually an (un)official term for that - "homeboy amberlamps service." A nursing colleague who used to work at an "inner city" hospital said it happened all the time there. Hooptie would pull up, honk the horn, drop off some nigger ventilated in a drive-by, and drive off.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    There's actually an (un)official term for that - "homeboy amberlamps service." A nursing colleague who used to work at an "inner city" hospital said it happened all the time there. Hooptie would pull up, honk the horn, drop off some nigger ventilated in a drive-by, and drive off.
    That surprises me zero…..

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post