Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

California Cuck Governor Rolls Out "Muh Ebony Alert" For Missing TeenApers And Turdlers

Jeebus fuckin' christmas rosie, Gavin Newsom, California's ass-lathering shit-for-brains governor, disgraced himself again today,
    with his "roll out" of the "Ebony Alert", "to prioritize the search for missing black children". As if anyone should ever give a fuck.

“Data shows that both stank blackaroons, and spiggers, when they go missing there’s very rarely the type of media attention,
    let alone AMBER alerts and police resources that we see with our white counterparts,” piss-gargling Democrat state Senator Steven Bradford,
    creator of the legislation, told NBC News earlier this year.
    First of all, their daddies are all missing from the day their mammy's shit them out. Put out an ebony alert for those deadbeat niggers.
    Second, it would take the average welfare sow a week, before she knew her chilluns weren't around. Thirdly, the mini-boons want to
    be missing - so they can get away from mama's jailbird-of-the-month new boyfriends, who are relentlessly molesting them....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23528

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...search-missing

Name:	Ebony Alert.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	23529

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to this dogshit. Black women "gibs birf" to facilitate extortion, and their sprogs are hostages, who wouldn't be housed or fed
    without government intervention. Black welfare mammies are a blight on civilization, a fact even their own chilluns can't ignore...

Views:	25 
ID:	23532

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they called it a nigger alert, I could get a good laugh out of it every time it popped up on the phone. Hell, if we had a batwing alert every time one batwinged another, the phone would be making that awful noise all day.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If they called it a nigger alert, I could get a good laugh out of it every time it popped up on the phone. Hell, if we had a batwing alert every time one batwinged another, the phone would be making that awful noise all day.
    Muh Ebony Alert ! Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
ID:	23534

This will backfire on the libshits, and their pets. The second humans hear the words ebony alert, and see the the profile of a little sheboon,
    with brillo-puff, it's an immediate WGAF ? As it was, an "Amber Alert" might get your attention, until you found out it was a nigger.
    Lets face it - no one cares about niggers, especially their own kind....

Views:	25 
ID:	23535

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck, all they got to do is start lacing the KFC with iron filings then go round the streets with a giant magnet. You'd be pulling niggers in from all over, under cars, doorways, crack dens, welfare offices and the section 8 cribs.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

First of all, their daddies are all missing from the day their mammy's shit them out. Put out an ebony alert for those deadbeat niggers.
    Second, it would take the average welfare sow a week, before she knew her chilluns weren't around. Thirdly, the mini-boons want to
    be missing - so they can get away from mama's jailbird-of-the-month new boyfriends, who are relentlessly molesting them....

Views:	28 
ID:	23528

ID:	23529

Doc Cizzums on fire this week !

That walking queef with a flyboy hurradoo has come up with another chimp simp for the nog vote getting.

I hope it backfires on his fake ass back in Cali and if he decides to jump in the Presidential. We won't forget you , traitorous POS.
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 10-11-2023 at 10:07 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Doc Cizzums on fire this week !

That walking queef with a flyboy hurradoo has come up with another chimp simp for the nog vote getting.

I hope it backfires on his fake ass back in Cali and if he decides to jump in the Presidential. We won't forget you , traitorous POS.
    Raymond is an astute chap who's unfortunate nigger experience is true to the bone. You'd need to be up close and and within stank distance of the beasts to make his accurate calculations. He's been an urban zoo keeper fo shiz.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did I miss this thread? I notice no mention is made that when sheboons and niglets vanish, other niggers (usually the sperm donors) batwinged them.

"Ebony Alert"! Why is it that missing human children get so much attention? Could it be that the parents are desperate to get them back? Who cares about missing niglets?

Name:	ratsass9ccaf6.jpg 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	23563
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How did I miss this thread? I notice no mention is made that when sheboons and niglets vanish, other niggers (usually the sperm donors) batwinged them.
    "Ebony Alert"! Why is it that missing human children get so much attention? Could it be that the parents are desperate to get them back? Who cares about missing niglets?

Name:	ratsass9ccaf6.jpg 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	23563

This shit is commie blowback, left over from the Gabby Petito missing person/murder case. Lefty shitbags were outraged that the media
    extensively covered a case, where a beautiful blonde white girl went missing, on a cross country trip with her piece-o-chit boyfriend. He
    was on the run, the family was appealing to anyone that would listen, and there was nationwide pressure on law enforcement. This had
    nothing to do with some hoodrat mini-boon, who ran off with her now-pimp, to get paid for what mama's boyfriends were getting for free.
    Look at this story, where a San Franshitsco news anchor/alcoholic libturd, got canned because he couldn't condemn the Petito case coverage,
    because no one gives a shit when black females disappear. He had adopted and raised a she-nigger, so he should know first hand why that is...

ID:	23565

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/...-from-the-air/

12. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

This shit is commie blowback, left over from the Gabby Petito missing person/murder case. Lefty shitbags were outraged that the media
    extensively covered a case, where a beautiful blonde white girl went missing, on a cross country trip with her piece-o-chit boyfriend. He
    was on the run, the family was appealing to anyone that would listen, and there was nationwide pressure on law enforcement. This had
    nothing to do with some hoodrat mini-boon, who ran off with her now-pimp, to get paid for what mama's boyfriends were getting for free.
    Look at this story, where a San Franshitsco news anchor/alcoholic libturd, got canned because he couldn't condemn the Petito case coverage,
    because no one gives a shit when black females disappear. He had adopted and raised a she-nigger, so he should know first hand why that is...

ID:	23565

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/...-from-the-air/
    I sometimes watch old eps of "Forensic Files". Each and every time a sheboon or sowlet was abducted and murdered, it was always a nigger buck who did it.

Personally, I cannot recall a single instance of a YT male kidnapping some sow or mini-sow to rape and kill. I'm not saying it never happened. I just don't remember any. Any human male who would grab a fugly, screeching buck-looking sheboon truly is mentally deranged.

And those bucks are really, really dumb. They should know by now they don't need to rape sows the way they do YT women. Sows are the filthiest, dirtiest, foulest, and most hypersexual creatures on the planet, always in a state of estrus. They will never say no to a muh dikkin by any old buck who happens to shuffle up to them. Unlike human woman, sows cannot be raped.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And those bucks are really, really dumb. They should know by now they don't need to rape sows the way they do YT women. Sows are the filthiest, dirtiest, foulest, and most hypersexual creatures on the planet, always in a state of estrus. They will never say no to a muh dikkin by any old buck who happens to shuffle up to them. Unlike human woman, sows cannot be raped.
    The rut mad sows aren't shy about it either. If anyone has ever had the misfortune to work around these lewd blackaroons, they haven't the slightest reserve in telling you about the last time they got a good reaming from some random black stallion, even if they were just a co-worker.
    You could even see the results of said random rutting when the sows would get pregnant with their 5th bastard shitlet.

There would even be chatter among the boons about how the resident schlong slinger nog was available for blow jobs in the broom closet to any fat sow that had the heat on that day.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rut mad sows aren't shy about it either. If anyone has ever had the misfortune to work around these lewd blackaroons, they haven't the slightest reserve in telling you about the last time they got a good reaming from some random black stallion, even if they were just a co-worker.
    You could even see the results of said random rutting when the sows would get pregnant with their 5th bastard shitlet.

There would even be chatter among the boons about how the resident schlong slinger nog was available for blow jobs in the broom closet to any fat sow that had the heat on that day.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woketurd hack squad at NY Post wrote a glowing article last year, about an obnoxious sheboon real estate agent who was selling homes in
    the Hamptons, to refugees from nigger crime who were abandoning NYC. This wigged-up ratchet talked herself up, by saying she had "Big dick energy".
    WTF does that even mean, who the fuck in East Hampton wants to hear it, who the fuck would buy anything from this pig, and why would the Post
    print such a statement ???? These she-apes are fucking disgusting, and their admirers at the Post need to be washing dishes at Joe's Chimp Shack....

ID:	23567
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 10-15-2023 at 05:32 PM.

20. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So nobody niggers included gave a shit when turdlers went missing on Amber Alerts. So why do these cucks think people are going to care more about the same missing turdler in an Ebonics Alert?