Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I tried to register but it is not working.

I have tried registering twice but it seems to be a no go. Can any of the mods help me and put my registration in?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like a simple task. You a nigger?
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have tried registering twice but it seems to be a no go. Can any of the mods help me and put my registration in?
    What is your username that you sent us? Yeah, you need one. And check your spam folders.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Seems like a simple task. You a nigger?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes NiggerHater, AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

To answer your "question"...

To answer your question, no. I was currently facing issues with registration on the site using a mobile phone. It seems that there may be compatibility issues with certain functions on mobile devices. Please note that achieving full compatibility on mobile platforms often requires additional backend work.

I must say, I am disappointed to encounter unfriendly behavior from some community members who seem to act like Incels simply because I asked a question. It is disheartening, especially considering that several threads mentioned a desire for more women to join the community. It appears that I was mistaken in assuming that this community would be welcoming.

Last time I checked, white males, specifically, are becoming a minority race in this country. One would think that the community would want more white women to support and join, but it seems that some individuals would rather be unwelcoming, making the site resemble an Incel factory.

I bid you farewell and congratulations on successfully driving away a potential female member. Perhaps I can locate an alternative site more open to women joining with more friendly behavior toward potential members. Have a blessed day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bid you farewell and congratulations on successfully driving away a potential female member. Perhaps I can locate an alternative site more open to women joining with more friendly behavior toward potential members. Have a blessed day.
    Come on now. You sound like you're mad because Uncle Pete got all the meat at Sunday dinner. We'd love to have you.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    To answer your question, no. I was currently facing issues with registration on the site using a mobile phone. It seems that there may be compatibility issues with certain functions on mobile devices. Please note that achieving full compatibility on mobile platforms often requires additional backend work.

I must say, I am disappointed to encounter unfriendly behavior from some community members who seem to act like Incels simply because I asked a question. It is disheartening, especially considering that several threads mentioned a desire for more women to join the community. It appears that I was mistaken in assuming that this community would be welcoming.

Last time I checked, white males, specifically, are becoming a minority race in this country. One would think that the community would want more white women to support and join, but it seems that some individuals would rather be unwelcoming, making the site resemble an Incel factory.

What about my question to you for failing a simple task, would insinuate I am an incel? I’m a volcel. I’ve been married for 20 years.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

9. Likes CoonsЯus, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about my question to you for failing a simple task, would insinuate I am an incel? I’m a volcel. I’ve been married for 20 years.

anonymous
    Chimpout Guest
    You can't be volcel and married or what? lol