Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Decades Old Cold Cases of a White Teenage Girl & a Young Mother Raped & Murdered Finally Solved, Perps Are Niggers. Surprised?

The poor teenager who was raped & murdered in her granny's house had nigger pubes and sperm on her, besides getting her spine sliced through with a knife. But asshole locals still blamed her kid sister for the mere fact she was next door and didn't show emotion at her sis's funeral, ignoring all the evidence that clearly pointed to a rape ape.
    And this happened in a small town in North Carolina, not some libtarded shithole like faerie filled San Francisco.
    Both rape apes were finally tracked down with DNA. But both niggers croaked before they were brought to trial.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horrific.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A new kind of cop show should be made, the main character being the great, great grandson of Sherlock Holmes. He looks for the obvious,
    where others feign ignorance. Who dunnit you say ? Take a guess, morons. Holmes first questions - were there any niggers afoot ? Was any
    wool found at the scene ? Newport cigarette butt, and a grape drank carton you say ? My dear Watson, niggers did it ! The scripts would write
    themselves, and there would be an instant cult following....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23519

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A new kind of cop show should be made, the main character being the great, great grandson of Sherlock Holmes. He looks for the obvious,
    where others feign ignorance. Who dunnit you say ? Take a guess, morons. Holmes first questions - were there any niggers afoot ? Was any
    wool found at the scene ? Newport cigarette butt, and a grape drank carton you say ? My dear Watson, niggers did it ! The scripts would write
    themselves, and there would be an instant cult following....
    Well, half Sherlock Holmes and Judge Dredd.
    Judge Dredd was a cop who could also pass sentence on the criminal and then carry out the sentence on the spot. This way a rape/murdernigger caught in the act by a Judge, could be sentenced to death for his heinous crimes on the spot and then batwinged. This would save a lot of money, time and trouble.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post