Close

Likes Likes:  54
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

12-year-old niglet plays Russian roulette, loses

https://www.wjtv.com/news/local-news...me-in-jackson/

This would make a great Tyrone cartoon (SHHHEEEEIIIIIITTTTT).

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very amusing reconfirmation of the fact that there is no bottom limit to nigger stupidity.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jackson police arrested two minors and an adult in connection to his death on Friday, November 25.
    I have a feeling the little coon had some help in its journey to batwings and there's a lot more to this zany nigger story than is being said. Where did these pinheaded bluegums learn about Russian Roulette?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder how many shots he absorbed before finally hitting the peanut brain.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have a feeling the little coon had some help in its journey to batwings and there's a lot more to this zany nigger story than is being said. Where did these pinheaded bluegums learn about Russian Roulette?
    They're so dumb they probably think they invented it.
    We can only hope it goes viral and the gen Z offsprang niglets start doing the "Paw Gun Roulette Challenge" on tikok like EVERY SINGLE DAY !

Diva is correct tho, a full grown dumbass coon likely showed them way... keep on with the ghetto edumacation, he needs his own niglet skoo districk

Hearn said the minors are facing murder charges and the adult is facing an accessory after the fact of murder charge.
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 10-09-2023 at 09:37 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a classic nigger Russian Roulette story in the Darwin Awards where some nigger used a semi-auto pistol with one round in the 7 round mag. He "thought" he had a one in 7 chance of hitting a live round when there was a cert the gun would ALWAYS chamber any live round in the mag.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-10-2023 at 12:01 AM. Reason: accuracy
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    There was a classic nigger Russian Roulette story in the Darwin Awards where some nigger used a semi-auto pistol with one round in the 14 round mag. He "thought" he had a one in 15 chance of hitting a live round when there was a cert the gun would ALWAYS chamber any live round in the mag.
    We also have TRIZELL, who played Russian roulette with another nigger's noggin. Of course the other "teen" survived, having only been shot in the coconut.

Russian Roulette with semi-automatic gun leaves 1 nigger shot in head, 1 nigger jailed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Russian Roulette Nigger with semi-automatic.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	23511

The shooting happened Monday, Feb. 1, in the 300 block of E 28th Place. It was about 3:45 p.m. that day when a group of worthless nigger teens were hanging out in front of an apartment talking about playing Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic handgun.
    https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2..._semi-aut.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We also have TRIZELL, who played Russian roulette with another nigger's noggin. Of course the other "teen" survived, having only been shot in the coconut.

Name:	Russian Roulette Nigger with semi-automatic.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	23511
    Using a pistol instead of a revolver qualifies it as "African Roulette". This sounds like a bullshit story they cooked up,
    to cover up an execution. The idiots they tell it to want to believe it, then the news pukes report it as fact....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23521

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey claims dat dey beez "black Russians!!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Using a pistol instead of a revolver qualifies it as "African Roulette". This sounds like a bullshit story they cooked up,
    to cover up an execution. The idiots they tell it to want to believe it, then the news pukes report it as fact....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23521
    YOu must admit it's pretty clever to play RR with someone else's dome. All niggers should do this.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree David Allen, lets get this out to niggers everywhere. The new tic-tok challenge, when you win it you get a bucket of colonels finest. But you can't win if you don't play.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that the taxpayers won that round by being rid of a future fellon/welfare benefit recipient for good!