Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Homo nigger angry at YTs for taking over its ghetto neighborhood

Most people like it when their neighborhood gets improved and property values increase. Jigaboos are the opposite though.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bed-s...b06d540f5e70a0

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Most people like it when their neighborhood gets improved and property values increase. Jigaboos are the opposite though.
    I saw five niggers threatening a white guy at the end of a LIRR car I was on, back in the '80s. One of them says, "We from Bed-Sty",
    like that meant anything. The guy say's "I don't give a fuck, I'll kick your ass". I stand up and head their way - all the sudden lips stop
    flapping, coconut heads start swiveling, looking for an exit. I get closer - it's my good buddy from high school - we both start laughing.
    Niggers immediately vamoose to the next car, see I'm still looking at them, and go one more. Bed-Sty niggers are pussies....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23498

3. Likes Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Q: What do niggers say when a white family moves in next door?
    A: Here comes the neighborhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw five niggers threatening a white guy at the end of a LIRR car I was on, back in the '80s. One of them says, "We from Bed-Sty",
    like that meant anything. The guy say's "I don't give a fuck, I'll kick your ass". I stand up and head their way - all the sudden lips stop
    flapping, coconut heads start swiveling, looking for an exit. I get closer - it's my good buddy from high school - we both start laughing.
    Niggers immediately vamoose to the next car, see I'm still looking at them, and go one more. Bed-Sty niggers are pussies....

Views:	28 
ID:	23498
    Bedford-Stuyvesant has been a nigger neighborhood for ages. It's where Spook Lee filmed his niggermovie Do The Right Thing, which is about annoying ghetto niggers being annoying.

Now, it's being gentrified by something about half as annoying as niggers, HIPSTERS.

In his 1980 hit song, “You May Be Right,” Billy Joe sings about a list of crazy things he has done, including, “I walked through Bedford-Stuy alone.” “Bed-Stuy” has been a ghetto for decades. In the past eight years, trust fund hippies have invaded the largely black neighborhood, and the two cultures don’t always mix well as many black folks don’t take kindly to basketweavers who “ironically” sip Pabst Blue Ribbon as they gentrify historically black neighborhoods.
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...elves-n1732841
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Bedford-Stuyvesant has been a nigger neighborhood for ages. It's where Spook Lee filmed his niggermovie Do The Right Thing, which is about annoying ghetto niggers being annoying.
    Now, it's being gentrified by something about half as annoying as niggers, HIPSTERS.
    Bed-Sty niggers and hipsters - the two-leggged cockroaches of Brooklyn. The funny thing is, once an area is uninhabitable, niggers are the first ones
    to abandon it. After large areas of Long Island's south shore were wrecked in Superstorm Sandy, niggers bailed en masse, to points east and north.
    With no skin in the game, these welfare locusts were quickly relocated. White residents grimly endured weeks and months with no electricity, natural gas,
    sewers - living day-to-day in our gutted homes. Latin workers, unafraid of hard labor, saw the opportunity and stepped up. I was literally in the trenches
    with them, from demolition to foundation to roof. Aside from one black electrician, I didn't see ANY black participation. The upside was, the Latins
    displaced them, in many formerly black areas. Bed-Sty niggers have no stomach for discomfort, and got exactly what they deserved - hipsters.

Views:	29 
ID:	23504

7. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Bed-Sty niggers and hipsters - the two-leggged cockroaches of Brooklyn. The funny thing is, once an area is uninhabitable, niggers are the first ones
    to abandon it. After large areas of Long Island's south shore were wrecked in Superstorm Sandy, niggers bailed en masse, to points east and north.
    With no skin in the game, these welfare locusts were quickly relocated. White residents grimly endured weeks and months with no electricity, natural gas,
    sewers - living day-to-day in our gutted homes. Latin workers, unafraid of hard labor, saw the opportunity and stepped up. I was literally in the trenches
    with them, from demolition to foundation to roof. Aside from one black electrician, I didn't see ANY black participation. The upside was, the Latins
    displaced them, in many formerly black areas. Bed-Sty niggers have no stomach for discomfort, and got exactly what they deserved - hipsters.

Views:	29 
ID:	23504
    POETIC justice!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post