Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Court awards $12 million to degenerate DUI bacteria nigger who lost both hands after only 1 day in jail

County agrees to $12.2M settlement with man who was jailed for drunken driving, then lost his hands

A Minnesota county agreed to pay a $12.2 million settlement to a man who was jailed on suspicion of drunken driving but ended up losing both his hands and suffering a heart attack, a stroke and skin lesions all over his body, allegedly due to the inaction of officials in the county jail, attorneys said Wednesday.

Terrance Dwayne Winborn spent about four months in hospitals, including two months on a ventilator, because Scott County jail officials failed during the 39 hours he was incarcerated to ensure he got the prompt treatment he needed, his lawyers said at a news conference.
    “That deliberate indifference allowed a bacterial infection to run rampant within his body, leading to a heart attack ... and a host of other devastating and permanent injuries,” attorney Katie Bennett told reporters.
    The attorneys said the settlement will cover the more than $2 million in medical bills Winborn has already incurred — a sum which they said the county didn’t cover — as well as the millions he’ll need for ongoing care. The county’s insurance plan will cover the settlement.
    Winborn’s attorneys played a video showing his difficulties in adapting to life without hands, including feeding himself. He said he eats two meals a day because three takes too much work.

“I don’t sleep because every time I dream, I dream I have my hands, you know. And I wake up, they’re gone again,” Winborn said in the video. “I’d rather have my hands than anything.”
    Fuck Off And Die Bacteria Nigger!!!!!

https://apnews.com/article/jail-inma...b83a10c042ca3b
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Te nigger could have killed innocent people driving drunk and they would have received nary an apology from this scumbag. You could show me 12 million niggers and I could show you how all of them combined are not worth 12 million dollars. This worthless groid couldn’t earn that much money if it was a vampire jungle bat and lived for milleniums.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, bacteria need to be genetically engineered to batwang useless nogs on coontact.. one day is too slow !

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can one get such a serious infection in just one day? He prolly ate roaches.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Anastasia, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fake news media is actually trying to spin this as a "tragedy" - if only poor niggy still had his hands! He could drive drunk again and maybe kill someone next time! Oh, what could have been!

10. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now $12m would have paid for an impenetrable nigger defense fence around the whole county. They could have kept the niggers out, a bit like the great Australian dingo fence. A simple electronic puzzle lock on each access gate, such as add 4+4 to gain entry would have kept 99% of coons on the right side of the divide.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess this nigger will have to learn how to steal with it's feet now.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    County agrees to $12.2M settlement with man who was jailed for drunken driving, then lost his hands

Fuck Off And Die Bacteria Nigger!!!!!

https://apnews.com/article/jail-inma...b83a10c042ca3b
    Nigger only eats two meals a day because three is too much work! He couldn't be more niggerish if he tried.

Holy hell!

16. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post