Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

11 year old feetsball niglet shoots up Pop Warner practice..

Once again , file under " niggers ruin everything" and start doing so as soon as possible

Mammy left its paw gun in the hooptie, and the "child" knew exactly what to do with it when its jungle instincts kicked in

I don't see any white people here, just the usual sea of SHIT !

https://www.wesh.com/article/apopka-...spect/45444586

“He is traumatized; this is going to change his life,” the child's defense attorney, Robert Mandell, said.
    uh huh, everybody just step back and realize this 11 y.o. chimp got dissaspecked at da 30 yard line by two other teenapers, always an excuse to let a nigger go

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh of course there’s some piece of shit attorney that would defend the nigger and say “he’s traumatized”. That nigger is only traumatized because it may have to face consequences for once in its useless life. Looks like it just shot other niggers so all’s well that ends well.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this article a while back and they wouldn't identify the nigger responsible. Good to see that they are publicly admitting that this was the work of niggers.

And I see that this one shot hit two niggers! Usually a nigger has to fire like 20 shots just to hit one nigger. And the niggers somehow survive and then are taken to a local hospital for expensive emergency care that whitey taxpayers have to foot the bill for.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Oh of course there’s some piece of shit attorney that would defend the nigger and say “he’s traumatized”. That nigger is only traumatized because it may have to face consequences for once in its useless life. Looks like it just shot other niggers so all’s well that ends well.
    That the news pukes actually publish these excuse narratives is really sickening. They will stand outside of courtrooms, saying "Two lives were ruined
    by this tragic gun violence, two families now grieving", while showing clips of the perp's stank buffarilla relatives. As if he wuz a good boi, and it's the
    gun's fault. God forbid, anyone points the finger at the piece-a-chit fambly, who raised the little sociopath. I'd imagine their upbringing would be a tad
    different - if the mammy's gibs-muhs were stripped away for life, to pay for her "chiles" incarceration....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23500

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filed under " niggers ruin everything"
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the argument was over a ' bag of chips ' - Typical nigger resolution here. Fuck with a nigger's last wing, cheeseburger or ' bag of chips ' in this unfortunate case ( because there were no batwings issued ) and this is what you get. Only a nigger would sacrifice its freedom for such trivialities. It's a perfect example of the limited nigger thought process. Jungle driven. Niggers are unfit for our world. They must be rounded up and returned to Wakanda immediately.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So the argument was over a ' bag of chips ' - Typical nigger resolution here. Fuck with a nigger's last wing, cheeseburger or ' bag of chips ' in this unfortunate case ( because there were no batwings issued ) and this is what you get. Only a nigger would sacrifice its freedom for such trivialities. It's a perfect example of the limited nigger thought process. Jungle driven. Niggers are unfit for our world. They must be rounded up and returned to Wakanda immediately.
    What are you mate, a rayshist?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Don't forget "Muh dippin' sauce" ! A teen sheboon executed her friend over this important condiment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23505