Close

Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Samuel L. Jakscoon has some good goodification roles, like getting eaten by sharks in Deep Blue Sea, getting eaten by velociraptors in Jurassic Park, and getting zapped out a window by Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith. When he got eaten by a shark in the middle of his speech was probably the funniest.
    That was awesome. Nigga be flapping its boot lips, mimicking human speech, on and on and shark be all like, "STFU, nigger!!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The best part is that it's all true - the stupid useless nigger got batwinged just that way and deserved it. He looked very intelligent:

Attachment 23538
    Speaking of Samuel L. Jackson, I just remembered how Adam Corolla keeps referencing that useless nigger as if his acting career was some big business he admired.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Kissing a boot lipped,brillo headed nigger in her personal life for the love of it would make her a mudshark.She does not fit that description.
    Selma kissed a boot lipped brillopad headed nigger for money.That makes her a professional mudshark prostitute/whore.
    What’s the difference?
    I don’t fucking see any. I have less respect for the whore now than I did before,and trust me,I had 0% before .I hate mostly all Hollywood actors! I love to read their obituaries!
    There's no difference if touching nigger skin in movies and in real life. A woman who does so in any circumstance, willingly, is tainted. That's abhorrent. Lip locks with a gorilla, isn't that beastiality in all regards? There's no excuse. Decent women keep away from niggers, period.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's no difference if touching nigger skin in movies and in real life. A woman who does so in any circumstance, willingly, is tainted. That's abhorrent. Lip locks with a gorilla, isn't that beastiality in all regards? There's no excuse. Decent women keep away from niggers, period.
    That’s how I see it

7. Likes Ignatow liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12