Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A vile buck-or-sow was spitting on the grocery store floor, but wait, there's more!

We couldn't make stuff up about niggers that approaches their subhuman behavior. I needed to pick up a few things after church. After rounding the corner of a big Halloween candy display, I encoontered a garden variety beanpole nigger, and I still couldn't tell you if it was a buck or a sow. Probably a tranny buck, but does that really matter?

It ooked something like, "You don wanna come here" or "You don wanna be near." Yeah, well, either were true. There was a small amount of liquid on the floor in front of it, and I realized what it was when the nigger took an empty cardboard box from the display, put that on the floor, then hunched over and started spitting into that. You have no idea how quickly I turned on my heels to escape all the possibilities of HIV, Ebola, niggerpox, and anything else communicable.

I was dressed in my Sunday best, having come from services and Bible study. And we're supposed to think that that vile nigger belongs to my same species?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I encoontered a garden variety beanpole nigger,

Well it's almost Halloween Sandy !

They're not known as ' Spooks ' for nothing !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That ape sounds disgusting. I hope it goes back to hell where it came from.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any coontact has the potential to ruin your day. It belongs caged not knuckling around human stores.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the janitor got all da AIDS up from the floor....