Close

Likes Likes:  15
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers running me out of my new house :(

It took forever to save enough to buy my first house. Niggers that don't live in my neighborhood are driving through day and night. Blaring bass thumping coon shit do loud it rattles my windows. I tried giving cops the plates, have called and asked them to patrol, they will not. I feel like I am being run out of my home. I wish I knew some way to make it stop.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It took forever to save enough to buy my first house. Niggers that don't live in my neighborhood are driving through day and night. Blaring bass thumping coon shit do loud it rattles my windows. I tried giving cops the plates, have called and asked them to patrol, they will not. I feel like I am being run out of my home. I wish I knew some way to make it stop.
    Feel free to join, vent, and learn ways to deal with the ferals. Our stance is defensive. We take care to avoid and keep away from bigger coontact.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well we all know this by now. Where ever there are niggers....there is a jungle. We need to get those beasts back to Apeafrica.

6. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget the fruit and nails trick. Niggers have a natural attraction to colorful fruit. It's a jungle thing. If you get some cheap fruit such as oranges or peaches and fill them up with hidden nails and lay them out on the road, the niggers will have a DNA programmed urge to run them over with their wog-a-wagons. Hopefully the hidden protruding fruit will explode on impact releasing a torrent of tacks and nails into the coon's tires. There is nothing more hilarious than watching a nigger drive back to its crib on its steel wheel rims.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Not a dude: OP

I am a teacher unfortunately in a blue state so I have to worry about where I appear online, after reading how they left tracks us down.
    I am sure you understand. I thank GOD everyday I found like minded people and I wish I could register, I am so thankful I am not as alone as I thought I was. I am just letting you know I am not a dude and it was not to troll, I just needed to find some group that understood my pain. My husband and I worked very hard for this house, put off having kids and it kills me that the law would rather support coons with section 8 instead of hard working home owners.

10. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Wow...

Wow...so much of your post rings true for me as well.
    First, let me caution you....I don't care if you put land mines out for the niggers, but with the proliferation of cameras these days, it is risky.
    I bought and paid for my home 35 years ago. Bad side of town, but a good neighborhood.But all around, each older White family that goes away is replaced by niggers, although, surprisingly, crime is almost nonexistent around my immediate area.
    With retirement only a few years away, I now have to decide if I want to stay here and get overwhelmed by niggers, or spend all my savings to move to Whiter pastures. I do have 40 secluded acres, but even so mobile home would be an ordeal to move in and set up. And of course, there is no way to insure some niggers free future, even out in the country ( I love in the South)..
    I guess this post won't really help you, but at least know you are not alone.
    Best of luck to you!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Update on Situation

So the usual nog is blaring his music tonight slow crawling down my street. I got outside to tape his ass and my camera light shines on his car. Niglet pulls over his car threatening to "lite my house up" if I don't get the camera off him. I am taping this all the while with crystal clear ass audio of me asking if he lives here, does he work here, why do you feel the need to blare your shit. Chimply is getting upset raging about how its his right as an "American" this would be true if he were human it is not. Meanwhile during his monkey rage I am like cool I am calling 9-1-1. So this dumb fucking cunt is raging on calling me every damn name in the book, threatening my existence and the operator is hearing this all. I was like yeah this is what went down, it's violent and probably has a weapon tell the cops to be careful. So instead of being smarter than dog shit what does chimply do you might ask? Does he flee, nope. He sits in his car in the middle of the street at night blaring his radio waiting for cops. The cops show up. Tell this fucking stupid chimp to leave and not come back. While he is lying his ass off about being quiet and how I am unfair. Niggers phone bluetoothed into his stereo rings loud as shit right in front of all four cops, lie number one it proves your loud. Then confesses he lives no where near this side of town, lie number two as he was screaming he lives here on this side. Then proceeds to say he never threatened to " lite up my house", got that one on tape and turning it in tomorrow. I was stoked to find out I got his verbal threat on audio and will be going down to the police office to seek charges for intimidation since what chimply did was illegal as shit in my state. You think the easiest solution would be avoid my street or turn it down going past my house. No these fucking none tax paying, welfare coon niggers think they own everything and have a right to terrorize my home and community. I will up date when I have more after I drop off the audio to the cops tomorrow. I know I am now going to get outdoor cameras and have to renew my FOID card to go shopping once I get it in.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post