Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Aunt Jemima look-alike Social Media Influencer "Meatball" racks up six felonies livestreaming her looting of Filthadelphia

Teary-eyed influencer ‘Meatball’ who livestreamed Philadelphia looting mayhem is charged with 6 felonies

The Philadelphia social media influencer arrested while she livestreamed Tuesday night’s looting mayhem fought back tears as she was charged with six felonies.

Dayjia Blackwell, better known as “Meatball,” shared her firsthand view of the chaos, in which looters targeted several businesses including Apple, Foot Locker and Lululemon, before being caught.

In the videos posted to her Instagram Stories, Blackwell can be heard laughing and cheering on the other looters as she stood by and watched the chaos unfold.

At one point during her stream, Blackwell turned to face her camera and challenged the cops to arrest her.

“Tell the police they’re either gonna lock me up tonight, or it’s gonna get lit, it’s gonna be a movie,” she said at one point.
    https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/philad...th-6-felonies/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well with ole Aunt Jammima the nigger could flip the pancake. Now with the Meatball we can flip the finger to the nigger. I'm sure you know which one!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fat sack of shit is already out. Try to contain your surprise.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope this thing has been sterilized....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meatball.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	23427

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23428

7. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not giving the sow any credits by watching her documentary of typical nigger behavior. All the niggers the cops had to wrangle in this display of their normal state of being have probably been released and are now in contract negotiations for a spot on the city council or posing for statues dedicated to niggers getting them reparations. Philly loves niggers and nigger crime. They voted for it, now it's time to relax and let the niggers nig.

9. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger sowgrillas are the lowest form of life.

11. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They is jus' bein' theyselfs. And now they are free to be what they are and always have been. "People"? Yeah, right.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They is jus' bein' theyselfs. And now they are free to be what they are and always have been. "People"? Yeah, right.
    The devolution of niggers is picking up speed, with each incredibly fucked up generation. Fatter, blacker, uglier, and dumber than ever, these welfare-bred
    congoloids are turning into livestock, at best, with a high percentage of feral predators like "Meatball". The libturds have selectively bred the human traits
    out of the "African diaspora", and created a truly inferior class of archaic hominid, as primitive as any sub-Saharan African retard. Not to mention being
    unidentifiable as male or female. God help us all, with these animals running loose...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23431

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember correctly, didn't Aunt Jemima said it was the inventor of pancakes, and therefore asserting that it has a major contribution to American culture? Not that I care.

Even if I was a rich guy in the 1700s, I would not want a nigger preparing my food. I might get poisoned. Exception will be to clean the toilets. I don't want to see feral monkey faces inside my house.

Come to think of it, I don't think any nigger has been to any residence I've had. Rayciss, probably.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Teary-eyed influencer ‘Meatball’ who livestreamed Philadelphia looting mayhem is charged with 6 felonies

https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/philad...th-6-felonies/
    LOOKS AT MEEZ!! That's how RETARDED, sub-simian primates ALWAYS get caught!! Posting SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT on social Media!!

18. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They post this stuff online because they know they won't be jailed for their crimes and flaunt at everyone that they can't be arrested because "racism" and other stupid bullshit. Liberal states get what they asked for, let them suffer in their diversified paradise they created for themselves.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look how quickly a mob of niggers can turn a city into Haiti. Left to their own devices niggers would loot every store out there, half the shit looted would just be destroyed. Gorcery stores would be in shambles. If nobody brings them more food, some white liberal flies into the destroyed niggerhood and makes a commercial to send em money and food. Fuck niggers! Stupid beasts.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Concerning the Cause of these Looting Riots

“Video evidence in this case which we’ve uncovered demonstrates completely that officer Dial got out of his car, ordered (Irizarry) to show his hands, and then heard ‘gun,’” McMonagle said.

Garcia, Irizarry’s aunt, said the family believes there may have been a language barrier between Irizarry and the police because he did not speak English well. He had moved from Puerto Rico to Philadelphia seven years ago, she said.
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/us/po...rry/index.html
    So the spigger has been in the US FOR SEVEN years but his little brain couldn't grasp English?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spent a night in Monkeydelphia last week. I had to mingle briefly with a few coons, as had no choice as I was compelled to be on best behavior, but even those niggers were all complaining and looking to go somewhere less niggery. When the niggers are looking to up bananas and move on, it must be a fucking intolerable ghetto even for them to survive in.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post