Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic Nigger Doctor's highbrow dindu dinner party gets hosed down by angry whitey because loud (c)rap

Did they mention that this magic nigger was the first 'Doctor' to get the COVID poison vaxx?
    White neighbor and German-shepherd owning woman hose down prominent black doctor and their dinner party guests in plush NYC suburb 'because they were too loud'

A leading doctor who threw a backyard party for his sister's birthday in Queens claims their group was 'hosed' with water by a 'racist' white neighbor during a noise dispute, according to a lawsuit which likened the incident to 1960s Alabama.
    I wish Bull Connor was still with us. He sure knew how to handle dindus.

Dr Yves Duroseau, who was the first US physician to receive the covid vaccine, and more than a dozen of his guests allege that neighbor Marcus Rosebrock, a 48-year-old married father-of-two, violated their civil rights by attacking the group.
    Civil rights!

A lawsuit brought by Duroseau and his guests - who include a (c)rap music executive and several prominent lawyers - also alleges an unnamed woman, named as Jane Doe in the suit, threatened them with a German Shepherd dog during the incident.
    Guests included Rigo Morales, a record executive who has worked with Eminem and 50 Cent, along with lawyers and banking bosses. The suit said many of those present were friends Rosevony met at Fordham Law School.

They enjoyed a nine-course al fresco dinner cooked by TV chef Vanessa Cantave, who won the Bravo reality cooking competition Rocco's Dinner Party in 2011.

At 9.50pm when the party was 'winding down', the female defendant known as Jane Doe 'entered the Duroseau home uninvited with a large German Shepherd and demanded that the music playing in the backyard be turned down', according to the lawsuit.
    Apparently this was a magic nigger gathering of apefirmative action recipients Par Excellence!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-lawsuit.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Did they mention that this magic nigger was the first 'Doctor' to get the COVID poison vaxx?
    White neighbor and German-shepherd owning woman hose down prominent black doctor and their dinner party guests in plush NYC suburb 'because they were too loud'
    I wish Bull Connor was still with us. He sure knew how to handle dindus.. Civil rights!
    Apparently this was a magic nigger gathering of apefirmative action recipients Par Excellence!
    Maybe they didn't put the lotion in the fuckin' basket...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loition in the Basket.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	23422

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23423

3. Likes Defund Welfare, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like you never hear about a nigger for the last time until it’s made good.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shows to prove, you can have a spook with a human name, maybe high class Ivy League education, but it'd still think crap music is appropriate. No fancy French food will elevate a monkey. But you have to deal with them within the law! Usually 10pm is the cutoff time for noise, and don't assault or threaten them, remember, they are very much entitled pets these days. Let niggers be niggers. If the GSD owner waited, the nigger guests will batwing each other. Give them enough rope to hang themselves, so to speak
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical Daily Fail bias and bigotry, telling only the nigger's side of the story (which we all know is lies from start to finish), hyper-humanizing the niggers, and dehumanizing the whites. The fact that these "magic" nigger doctuhs and lawyuhs and executeeves an sheeit were playing cRap, being loud, chimping out, and acting exactly like poor niggers from the ghetto shows just how magical they really are.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Typical Daily Fail bias and bigotry, telling only the nigger's side of the story (which we all know is lies from start to finish), hyper-humanizing the niggers, and dehumanizing the whites. The fact that these "magic" nigger doctuhs and lawyuhs and executeeves an sheeit were playing cRap, being loud, chimping out, and acting exactly like poor niggers from the ghetto shows just how magical they really are.
    I would have fought fire with fire, like this white debbil in Virginia Beach. I still have a 5000 watt sound reinforcement system stored upstate,
    left over from my pro sound company days. They make monkey noises - I make monkey noises....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23484