Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Baltimore Tech CEO Pava Marie LaPere Murdered By a Nigger in Her Luxury Apartment

What are niggers good for again?
    Baltimore police say that tech CEO Pava Marie LaPere was found dead in her apartment on Monday morning shortly after a missing-persons report was received.

LaPere, 26, was found dead Monday at 11:34 a.m. in the 300 block of West Franklin Street in Baltimore, police said. Officers found that LaPere had signs of blunt-force trauma.

Shortly before officers arrived at the apartment, a missing-person's call was made, an investigation revealed. Homicide detectives are investigating her death.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore...ist-found-dead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-design-1087.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	412.5 KB 
ID:	23412
    This individual will kill and he will rape. (Yeah, he's a nigger) He will do anything he can to cause harm. So, please be aware of your surroundings," Worley said.

He also had a message for Billingsley.

"If you're out there watching, hopefully you are, every single police officer in Baltimore City, the state of Maryland as well as the U.S. Marshals are looking for you. We will find you. So, I would ask you to turn yourself in to any officer, any police station, because we will take you into custody eventually, and then we will turn it over to the state's attorney to prosecute you to the fullest. So, please turn yourself in," he said.

WHO IS JASON BILLINGSLEY, ACCUSED OF KILLING BALTIMORE TECH CEO PAVA MARIE LAPERE?
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-27-2023 at 01:39 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This article makes me wonder why or how the coon was in her apartment. No mention of forced entry. Also, how did they get onto THIS APE so fast? The article says they don't think she was in a "relationship" with the jig, but then neither do they say it was a stranger.

It's my guess she was burning a little coal over the weekend, and we all know NIGGERS GOTTA NIG!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    This article makes me wonder why or how the coon was in her apartment. No mention of forced entry. Also, how did they get onto THIS APE so fast? The article says they don't think she was in a "relationship" with the jig, but then neither do they say it was a stranger.

It's my guess she was burning a little coal over the weekend, and we all know NIGGERS GOTTA NIG!
    I wouldn't be so sure she was burning coal, at this early juncture. But how can a feral nig enter a supposed nice apartment complex?

Nigs that kill and/or rape, we humans knew how to handle in the past. Swift rope therapy. Our justice system, much as I respect it, unfortunately now favors criminals over lawful citizens. It's not justice if murderers are not hung or shot. Rapists deserve death too, but if not, cutting of muh-dikk and a leg. That'll get their attention. Or just extrajudicial... remedies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn’t look like a random act to me either. Maybe she was buying drugs from the nigg. Somehow, I believe she invited it in. Therefore, she got what she bargained for. When you associate with a nigger or trust a nigger,you’re risking your life

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judging by the level of fuxxation in the ZIP code where the victim lived, it was a matter of time, whether she was burning coal or not...

Name:	zip code.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	23413

https://www.socialexplorer.com/profi...ta5-21201.html
    What hump?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smells like another libturd idiot decided to do some virtue signaling by bringing a vicious sub simian back home for some milk and cookies...

8. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye liberal.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've read, the nigger knew it was being tracked by the police for muh dikk and attempted murder, yet the nigger's nature being what it is, this buck was still prowling around for more victims. It pretended it lost its key an sheet, and somehow it convinced her to let it in.

Well, maybe not "somehow." She was all too ready to believe the nigger. She was a libtard and maybe didn't ever burn coal, but she stupidly trusted a nigger and experienced ultimate diversity.

Name:	620701_Fresh_Out_06_17_2020copy_grande.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	23486
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post