Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfunny, washed up has-been Jimmy Kimmel takes nigger worship to the next level

That annoying nigger co-host looks like somebody took a piece of dogshit and wrapped it in tinfoil.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He probably tosses coon salad too. Something happened when this a55hole left comedy central so long ago...

it's almost as if this simp took a trip to NU and got punked out by a massive buck

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, how much of a degenerate do you have to be to sink THIS low? I've seen bigger losers have more self respect for themselves then this clown but my god, this is beyond pathetic. Oh well, he and every other beta bitch out there is free to scream this "loud and proud" all they want. What happens on the left stays on the left but I hope they do know that other normal people won't follow suite. Unless they want to look like a weak cuck like good ol' Jimmy jim here but even then I don't know why anyone in the right mind would do that other than for relevancy.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually used to enjoy the man show with him and Adam Corolla. Adam is actually a conservative which is why he never reached the level of fame this sell out cuck Kimmel has. Kimmel used to sit on that show and watch girls bounce on trampolines in bikinis, ya know “being a misogynistic pig” according to liberals. He also used to dress up in black face and do Karl Malone bits which were pretty funny. He would portray the big dumb nigger as a big dumb nigger. Somehow I guess he sucked enough liberal dicks to let him slide on those discrepancies.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I actually used to enjoy the man show with him and Adam Corolla. Adam is actually a conservative which is why he never reached the level of fame this sell out cuck Kimmel has. Kimmel used to sit on that show and watch girls bounce on trampolines in bikinis, ya know “being a misogynistic pig” according to liberals. He also used to dress up in black face and do Karl Malone bits which were pretty funny. He would portray the big dumb nigger as a big dumb nigger. Somehow I guess he sucked enough liberal dicks to let him slide on those discrepancies.
    This was the most misogynistic show ever and funny as hell!
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Vc-R-...?feature=share
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimmel looks like he's barely restraining himself from dropping to his knees to suck the AIDS stick of that mouthy annoying nigger.

I don't know who's worse - Kimmel, that ass-kisser Fallon who laughs hysterically at every garbled word from a nigger's chiggun hole, or the little suck-up beta cuck, Seth Meyers. I've only ever seen a few minutes of each, but that was way more than enough.

Johnny Carson is rolling in his grave.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Kimmel looks like he's barely restraining himself from dropping to his knees to suck the AIDS stick of that mouthy annoying nigger.
    I don't know who's worse - Kimmel, that ass-kisser Fallon who laughs hysterically at every garbled word from a nigger's chiggun hole, or the little suck-up beta cuck, Seth Meyers. I've only ever seen a few minutes of each, but that was way more than enough.
    Johnny Carson is rolling in his grave.
    Colbert and Seth Meyers are tied, for the smarmiest late night douchebag award.
    Too bad the writers strike had to end. No one missed any of that woke dogshit....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23425