Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Jack in the Box Apeployee Shoots at Customer's Car Because It fucked up Their Order

Alonia Fantasia Ford, what a nigger name? She forgot their curly fries. She didn't even go to jail for her egregious crime:
    Ford was initially charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon but pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of deadly conduct. She got a sentence of one year deferred adjudication and completed it in June, court records show.
    They are now suing Jack in the Box and even the hoe for $250K
    https://abc13.com/houston-jack-in-th...says/13829122/
    HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A just-released video shows a Jack in the Box employee shoot at a drive-thru customer, reportedly during an argument over missing curly fries.

According to a lawsuit filed by Houston attorney, Randall Kallinen, Anthony Ramos and his family ordered a combo meal at the restaurant near Bush Intercontinental Airport in March 2021.
    https://people.com/jack-in-the-box-e...awsuit-7975274
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat_hoe.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	23407
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-27-2023 at 01:20 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the fuck is this she-ape not charged with attempted murder, and a laundry list of additional charges ?
    What's her excuse, for shooting into a vehicle with children inside ? "I wuz scurred" would be my guess...

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23410

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    How the fuck is this she-ape not charged with attempted murder, and a laundry list of additional charges ?
    Black privilege.

What's her excuse, for shooting into a vehicle with children inside ? "I wuz scurred" would be my guess...

Dindu nuffins, we wuz kangz n qweenz, scared of whitey (even though the victims were Hispanic), kept dem curly fries as reparations...any of those excuses is valid to a subhuman nigger.

Only a nigger could get away with "deferred adjudication" for what should have been three counts of attempted murder with aggravating circumstances of attempting to kill a child and hate crime enhancements (if the races were reversed we all know it would be called a hate crime). Niggers are now above the law in Soros Occupied America (was definitely a Soros-funded DA that gave the nigger a get out of jail free card). We are an occupied people, and it ain't niggers ruling us, niggers are just the beneficiaries.

Watch the video, the sheboon leans out the window and keeps firing at the back of the car as the victim tries to retreat. Definitely intent to kill.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Every nigger is now a magic nigger... we're going to flush our whole country down the toilet so the 13% shitbeasters can have "equity" and total immunity from any and all crimes they commit.

Her excuse ? They called her a nigger? Her niglets probably call her "nigger" every day.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Libs say it’s ok cause o slabery n sheet!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack In The Box. They don't have very many of those in these parts where I live. But then again, we didn't used to have very many niggers here, either. Two things I could live without, niggers and Jack-in-the-box. Or 'Jack In The Crack' as me and my friends used to call it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never been in one and never likely to either, which helps my chances of nig-voidance substantially. Anything fried is nigger-chow. This is why they have that nasty greasy hay-ah that we all have to ' celebrate' and champion.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Never been in one and never likely to either, which helps my chances of nig-voidance substantially. Anything fried is nigger-chow. This is why they have that nasty greasy hay-ah that we all have to ' celebrate' and champion.
    They also set their kitchens on fire frying shit all day. Don’t ask me how I know this. They will fry chicken nuggets that are already fried.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of the entire cities that would be burned down if a white worker got charged with "a lesser charge of deadly conduct" for shooting a pack of attacking niggers, even if it was proper self defense.

I've never even heard of that kind of charge. It sounds like recent penal code bullshit to allow niggers to get away with their crimes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post