Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Whites Only" group for Moms and Toddlers in Vancouver garners nigger/liberal outrage

Whites only moms and tots group activity defended by conservatives as numerous non-Whites only activities are common

According to CBC, city officials in Metro Vancouver have strongly denounced the appearance of signs promoting a racially exclusive “Whites-only Moms and Tots” group for families of European descent. These signs, discovered in places like the Coquitlam Centre shopping mall, sparked outrage on social media. Bylaw officers were swiftly deployed to remove the offensive material.
    "...Bylaw Officers..."- now that doesn't sound in the least bit Orwellian.

The group behind the signs aims to create an exclusive atmosphere for parents of European children, but their message was met with widespread condemnation. Officials, including Mayor Brad West, stressed that such divisive and hateful content has no place in their community or anywhere else.
    If it was 'mudslimes only' or 'niggers only' it would be OK, of course.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...a21ae0d63&ei=8
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Whites only moms and tots group activity defended by conservatives as numerous non-Whites only activities are common

"...Bylaw Officers..."- now that doesn't sound in the least bit Orwellian.

If it was 'mudslimes only' or 'niggers only' it would be OK, of course.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...a21ae0d63&ei=8
    absolutely: BET, Black Miss America, Black business owners, Black History Munf, nigger holidays, etc etc.

If they're kicking up a stink in Vancouver, of all places, about "forced diversity" this really gives me hope that we're not completely lost for good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the leftist white liberal pieces of shit are outraged! Funny as hell because when they do their black only safe spaces and events at colleges they’re all in the comments sections praising that kinda segregation. God forbid anyone exclude niggers from something though.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't pay me to attend any event where niggers are present in large numbers. They can have their nigger only events.

So what's wrong with whites only playgrounds? I won't mind if other groups had all Hindu or Chinese or whatever events. There they can speak how they want. And I'm actually ok with any kind of people gathering peacefully, of course just no niggers. First, they're not people, and second, they bring mayhem and destruction wherever they are part of anything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    absolutely: BET, Black Miss America, Black business owners, Black History Munf, nigger holidays, etc etc.

If they're kicking up a stink in Vancouver, of all places, about "forced diversity" this really gives me hope that we're not completely lost for good.
    What would black-face wearing, beta cuck soyboy justin "castreau" say about this?!

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You can't pay me to attend any event where niggers are present in large numbers. They can have their nigger only events.

So what's wrong with whites only playgrounds? I won't mind if other groups had all Hindu or Chinese or whatever events. There they can speak how they want. And I'm actually ok with any kind of people gathering peacefully, of course just no niggers. First, they're not people, and second, they bring mayhem and destruction wherever they are part of anything.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think that just 60 years ago this was the norm in most of the US. Segregation was an accepted practice and worked for 100 years after the end of the civil war. This all changed when the cocksucker LBJ pushed through the snivel rights act in 1964. We have been fucked ever since then.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheesh, the hypocrisy of those condemning this is beyond belief. Niggers have safe spaces and events where it's niggers only and everyone praises it, whites do the same thing for once and libs loose their damn mind. God forbid whites have any space for themselves yeah? Niggers just absolutely MUST invade every and ALL white spaces because racism and blah blah blah. Now I'm all for everyone sharing the same space but you just can't do it with a nigger because they make a big show out of everything. Let's say a mammy brings in it's niglet there to the whites only group for moms, they accept her in, fine. It would only be a matter of time before the mammy starts bitching about god knows what, makes a big deal about it, goes online and then starts to gather people to harass and attack those in the group because the mammy felt it was a victim of racism or whatever the hell it's problem is and then all hell breaks loose. It takes a total of just ONE nigger to start trouble anywhere, so why would anyone risk letting them in when they just cause havoc anywhere they are? No. Niggers constantly praise their nigger only safe spaces, so they could just as easily make a mammy's only space if they feel like it.