Hello, humans...
You may or may not remember that 2-3 times per year, the beautiful Mrs. Hammer and I drive down to Florida to check in on our rental property Destin and to see our daughter in Tampa. A trip or so ago I posted a rant here about how niggerfuxated the trip from Kansas City to Florida is. Sadly, it has not improved. Construction is rampant on I-24, and the niggers seem to have increased their numbers. All the major cities that we pass through are totally infested with nigger vermin. It was too bad that we had to stop for the night because that meant taking our lives into our own hands. Luckily the Holiday Inn Express that we stayed in was relatively expensive so that cut down on the niggers a bit. If that failed I had my Sig P365, and my wife had her Springfield Hellcat.
Something else...did you ever notice (I mean how could anyone NOT notice...) that every single bathroom in a nigger dominated city or town is completely trashed. Fixtures are broken, stuff is missing, AND they ALL reek of piss and shit? Every...single...one. These niggers are truly fucking animals.
Atlanta is truly the capital of Nigmania. This shithole city is beyond help. Yes, St. Louis and some of the surrounding area is bad, as is Memphis, East St. Louis, Montgomery, Birmingham, and many others but NONE are as full of niggers as Apelanta.

Sadly, Mrs. Hammer and I have decided to sell our property in Destin and the drive to Tampa is just too far, so from now on when we go to Tampa we will be hopping on a plane and renting a car.