Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers sucker punch and beat white man in Chimpcongo...where's the outrage ?

An innocent human is walking down the street eating a pizza slice. A pair of shit beasts rain punches down on the poor guy in a clear racist attack. Where is the outrage ? Fucking niggers. They need rounding and shipping immediately. Fuck I hate the tar menace.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/video-...ry-in-chicago/

A Chicago man enjoying a slice of pizza was savagely beaten and robbed by two brutes in a brazen daylight attack caught on camera Monday — a day before the House Judiciary Committee visited town to hear testimony about how “soft-on-crime” policies have turned the Windy City into an “active warzone.”
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a liberal asshole comment that niggers are like this because whites use guns as more violent means to harm blacks.

Two wrongs don't make a right, idiot. Any form of violence is not acceptable in any context in a civilized society.

Now self defense is not violence per se, it's the necessary response to protect your own life against deadly attacks, and is justified.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My comment got shot down for violating TOS

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    You'd think the guy could hear the niggers running up behind him, but he didn't indicate it.

Also, why would ANYONE in their right mind live in a place called "BuckTown"?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I saw a liberal asshole comment that niggers are like this because whites use guns as more violent means to harm blacks.
    That's true about "whites use guns." They're called police officers, doing their jobs against nigger criminals.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two wrongs don't make a right, idiot. Any form of violence is not acceptable in any context in a civilized society.

Now self defense is not violence per se, it's the necessary response to protect your own life against deadly attacks, and is justified.
    Unfortunately if you live in a "blue" city, ESPECIALLY with a soros funded attorney you are NOT allowed to defend yourself!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exercise your Constitutionally guaranteed and protected Basic Human Right to keep and bear arms. Always. Never live in a city or state run by raving psychotic Democrats.Ever.

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    even most shootings are niggers on human, so that liberal was just out shitting nonsense
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-09-2023 at 09:24 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Liberals will say anything to protect they useless nigger pets. That’s why I hate liberals as much and sometimes more than I hate niggers. Liberals contribute to most of our nigger problems.

13. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    even most shootings are niggers on human, so that liberal was just shitting nonsense
    Tru Dat!!

15. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post