Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rape-O The Clown gets 18 years

Man Gets 18 Years In Prison For Raping Woman Inside Wyandanch Home: DA

A Wyandanch man was sentenced to 18 years in prison and 20 years of post-release supervision, after he pleaded guilty to raping a woman inside her home in September 2020, Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond A. Tierney announced.

On Sept. 19, 2020, Joseph T. Johnson, 33, broke into a woman's residence in Wyandanch while she was inside, and then raped her, according to court documents and the defendant’s admissions during his guilty plea allocution.
    Video surveillance captured before the cameras were damaged showed Johnson, wearing white face paint, inside the victim’s residence. Johnson was subsequently arrested by members of the Suffolk County Police Department.

Upon further investigation, Johnson was determined to be the perpetrator of the rape through DNA testing.
    https://patch.com/new-york/deerpark-...ndanch-home-da
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger needs an oak and a rope.

In the olden days rapists and criminals dangled from ropes, simple. Why can't we have this common sense today?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This nigger needs an oak and a rope.

In the olden days rapists and criminals dangled from ropes, simple. Why can't we have this common sense today?
    I was thinking the same thing but the woke brigade would never allow their beloved homo erectus to be batwinged.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You read stories like these and you realize why the libtards want gun control so badly. They want this shit to keep happening so the people stay afraid and keep feeling helpless. Soros the cockroach and his ilk don't want white women to have the option of pulling a gun and making Ty'Shitavious the would-be rapist good in self-defense.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet she hated guns and had a BLM sign on her front lawn, typical downstate L.I. liberal
    :mudik
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-26-2023 at 10:16 AM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nightmarish feral buck on the muh dik rampage shows the usual sharp intelligence of his species:

He was caught when he returned to the scene of the crime because the victim wisely set up video surveillance after being attacked,"
    I think I would have set up a shotgun along with the camera.

Unbelievably, the randy niggroe looks even worse without the clown makeup. "The man". Yeah, right. OMG.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rapeyniggerA.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	265.7 KB 
ID:	23395
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wyandanch, a.k.a. "The 'danch", was once white trash-ville, but with the eastward migration of splibs after Superstorm Sandy, has morphed into
    a nigger shithole. I sure hope the victim of this muh-dikkin' smashnose wasn't white. I recently finished our 20 zone hardwired alarm system,
    years in the making, after our FEMA house lift/complete renovation. The system is set up to notify our cells directly, now that cops don't respond to
    burglar alarm calls. My next project is a 16 camera/NVR cctv system, which I pre-wired the house for during construction. The NCPD will show right
    up, if you tell them you see wild wool inside your house, and give them a description....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23396

11. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long Island is actually surprisingly conservative. Look at the most recent election result maps by county - you'll see most of Long Island is red, with only Brooklyn and Queens, the Nig York Shitty shitholes, being blue.

States like New York, California, Oregon, Washington, etc. all have one thing in common - a leftist urban majority oppressing a suburban and rural conservative minority and denying them any political voice when it comes to statewide elections. This is why democracy is overrated and a joke. It's mob rule of the retarded 51%, with minorities only having rights if our overlords (Soros & Co.) deem them "worthy" of having rights. And those minority rights will only ever be given to niggers and other useful idiots. Fat chance of US ever being given any rights by our neo-fascist Sorosian overlords.

The eastern, conservative part of Oregon actually wants to secede and become part of Idaho. Predictably, the libtard scum who control the Oregon state government are refusing to let them go, because the libtard swine want to oppress and control those who disagree with them. They are literally villains straight out of an Orwell novel or a James Bond movie.

13. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post