Close

Likes Likes:  17

Thread: Most Wanted

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Wanted

The FBI and others have a sight 'MOST WANTED'. One thing they needed for a long time is another one...'LEAST WANTED'. They could start out with one like this. https://nypost.com/2023/09/24/gofund...zyahna-bryant/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    The FBI and others have a sight 'MOST WANTED'. One thing they needed for a long time is another one...'LEAST WANTED'. They could start out with one like this. https://nypost.com/2023/09/24/gofund...zyahna-bryant/
    Ho lee fuk, look at that 500 pound pork-o-zuna ! She is so fat, she can barely fit more food into that mouth, without choking...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zyhanna Pork-O-Zuna.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	23390

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23391

4. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ho lee fuk, look at that 500 pound pork-o-zuna ! She is so fat, she can barely fit more food into that mouth, without choking...

Name:	Zyhanna Pork-O-Zuna.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	23390

Views:	36 
ID:	23391
    LOL!!! For sure. Good job with the picture. Couldn't get it on like yours. And yes so fat and I don't think that monkey head uses it's mouth. Looks more like it stuffs its lips for storing the food.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine being hired to follow this fat nigger around all day to protect it from evil white supremacists that don’t exist. Nobody is trying to hurt you, you fat, disgusting nigger. “Well, at least I’m getting paid to follow this fat nigger all day”.

I love how the society we live in rewards this piece of shit for being 600 pounds and falsely accusing whitey of raycizzums. With any luck, it’s inflated heart gives out soon. Fuck you niggers and fuck you white liberals.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Imagine being hired to follow this fat nigger around all day to protect it from evil white supremacists that don’t exist. Nobody is trying to hurt you, you fat, disgusting nigger. “Well, at least I’m getting paid to follow this fat nigger all day”.

I love how the society we live in rewards this piece of shit for being 600 pounds and falsely accusing whitey of raycizzums. With any luck, it’s inflated heart gives out soon. Fuck you niggers and fuck you white liberals.
    Niggers love Go Gibs Muhs, and talking about their "Sec-currity". That two foot thick layer of blubber makes her almost bullet proof, able to soak up
    dozens of rifle and pistol rounds without harm. Only a .458 Win Mag elephant rifle, firing 400 grain bonded core ammunition, could penetrate that much
    ugly fat, and hit a vital organ. She is safe, unless I'm driving by in my F-150, which is rigged for whale harvesting....

Name:	Deck-mount Harpoon.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	23393

Views:	34 
ID:	23394

10. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Don't worry. This sowpotomus won't live long in that condition. I watched an episode of "Dr. G, Medical Examiner" when she did a necropsy on a massive sheboon carcass. That sow was "only" 320lbs". The dr. listed the defects: "She's morbidly obese, has a fatty liver, diabetes, high blood pressure, blocked arteries, and a huge heart."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers love Go Gibs Muhs, and talking about their "Sec-currity". That two foot thick layer of blubber makes her almost bullet proof, able to soak up
    dozens of rifle and pistol rounds without harm. Only a .458 Win Mag elephant rifle, firing 400 grain bonded core ammunition, could penetrate that much
    ugly fat, and hit a vital organ. She is safe, unless I'm driving by in my F-150, which is rigged for whale harvesting....

Name:	Deck-mount Harpoon.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	23393

Views:	34 
ID:	23394
    I got a good laugh out of the idea of this fat nigger taking a hundred rounds straight up King King style and then someone pulling out the trusty elephant rifle to finish it off.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't worry. This sowpotomus won't live long in that condition. I watched an episode of "Dr. G, Medical Examiner" when she did a necropsy on a massive sheboon carcass. That sow was "only" 320lbs". The dr. listed the defects: "She's morbidly obese, has a fatty liver, diabetes, high blood pressure, blocked arteries, and a huge heart."
    When it does happen, it will be whitey’s fault. No really, it will be. That gigantic nigger sow would only weigh around 90 pounds in its natural habitat due to starvation.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The GoFundMe — which had raised nearly $10,000 by Sunday – was created last week by Erica Chapman, a Charlottesville, Virginia, woman who claims she is Bryant’s cousin.
    “Zyahna has been receiving hate mail and threats for YEARS, and recently they have become worse,” she wrote on the GoFundMe page.
    Well it's not going to get any better now dearheart. Nevermind hate mail, why should anyone like that thing? Nothing but a fat, loudmouthed, entitled nigger bitch. Truly disgusting.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post