Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers not human

There's plenty of evidence that niggers humans did not descended from the same origins and not even from Homo Erectus, nigger origins are far more obscure, apart from missing 57 haploid and diploid chromosomes they have 58 percent genetic material from an archaic homind of which no fossil records have been found, my background is anthropology and nobody is prepared to stand up and tell the truth, I'm due for retirement soon and I'm writing a book on the subject Apeman not Human, I'll probably have to self publish because no one likes the truth.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are moronic ridiculous creatures. They are like Pandas and Koala bears, fucking worthless. All niggers should be ' collected ' and returned to Wakanda as soon as can be arranged. It would be best for everybody.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's plenty of evidence that niggers humans did not descended from the same origins and not even from Homo Erectus, nigger origins are far more obscure, apart from missing 57 haploid and diploid chromosomes they have 58 percent genetic material from an archaic homind of which no fossil records have been found, my background is anthropology and nobody is prepared to stand up and tell the truth, I'm due for retirement soon and I'm writing a book on the subject Apeman not Human, I'll probably have to self publish because no one likes the truth.
    I thought some niggers were only around 19% unidentified hominid (probably homo erectus). Can I see a source? I'm sure the niggers and nigger lovers would just LOVE to see it!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    I thought some niggers were only around 19% unidentified hominid (probably homo erectus). Can I see a source? I'm sure the niggers and nigger lovers would just LOVE to see it!
    Evidence ? Here ya go :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Symone Toofus Delecti.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	23414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Symone.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	23415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarana-Saurus.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	23416
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena's Testes.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	23417
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena Gorilliams.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	23418