Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    White Pride
    Chimpout Guest

This message is anti-degenerates, anti-niggers and pro-white

Fellow white brothers and sisters, I begin this message stating that we are living in dangerous and disturbed times. We need to be stronger and better, or else. I urge you all, friends, to avoid, boycott and reject everything that is degenerate, be it in movies, series, games, songs, media etc. and their filthy niggers and half-breed degenerate pets. Let's oppose all this rotten degeneracy and their pro-nigger and miscegenation bullshit. Whoever is behind all this cancer, they can shove it up their smooth leftist wretched asses; and, if we have to deal with these mudslime brown bacteria or autistic faggot antifa allies, let the interaction be brief and short.
    Remember they aren't our friends, but satanic wharf rats that pollute and undermine our traditional and normal society with their retard, weird and deeply problematic ideas and concepts. Fuck them all and all their libtard nonsense.

Let's revive the old-fashioned values and strength of our white forefathers, who lived in a much more decent and wholesome society that we are living nowadays. We must avoid being degenerates ourselves; no drugs, eat healthily, drink healthily, live healthily, work out, sports, no games, no tattoos, no wasting time with stupid social networks while we could be developing ourselves. For those here who are Christians, seek God even more.

Let the drugs, junk food, problematic concepts to niggers and their antifa motherfuckers allies. We are better than them. We must.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, theklobollinger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok
    Welcome

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Preach,Brother!

You speak the truth.
    If proud WHITES were to avoid all things nigger and liberal, they would quickly burn themselves out in a swift conflagration fueled by stupidity.
    Sadly, this current generation, and corporate amerika have no desire to preserve or to resurrect our founding values.
    I fear we see the end of our great White society in the hollow, bottomless eyes of every nigger mugshot that disgraces our nightly news.
    But at least know, my brother that I weep beside you at the grave......

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Good example

Good example of corporate niggers worship.....
    Sent to do health fair at nigger event.
    Nigger shines galore and deafening nigger music.....
    Guess he gets sent home for talking too loudly and not having friendly conversations??
    Fuck no I can't have some conversation with these idiots, I can't even hear their black hearts beating with a stethoscope..
    And if I don't speak loudly, they can't hear me give them results.
    But according to my externally white supervisor, I am the bad guy
    30 years of exemplary service tainted by niggers .....
    Don't even want to go back next week....

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Unfortunately; the inmates are running the asylum right now its only gonna get worse.