The retarded nigger I used to work with is finally gone. I study land based management and when I started level two the groid couldn't join me because it was too lazy and retarded. I used to be expected to stand there while this creature tries to understand and complete the task with its monkey brain. It even found sawing difficult. I would go and do my own thing while this Kenyan nigger would fuck about but people would complain how I just didn't stand there and suck it up. It also got mad because when it said "name a 4x4" (vehicle) I said to it that it knows what they are called. The nigger also thinks it understands vehicles. I was talking to a a somebody about diesel vs petrol cars and when I was explaining what torgue is it then started saying about how torgue is 4 wheel drive. The man got mad because I tried to disprove the nigger's bullshit and said torgue is the vehicles capacity to do work. As you probably know a vehicle with a lot of torgue will climb a hill without pressing the accelerator peddle.