Close

Likes Likes:  54
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Popeye's fires lazy nigger so he opens fire on Popeye's

Fired employee returns to fast food restaurant, shoots at employee through window, causing workers to take cover: report

A man is facing attempted murder and assault charges after he allegedly shot into a Las Vegas fast food restaurant at the drive-thru window after being fired from his job there a few hours earlier.

According to an arrest report, 25-year-old David Bravo became upset with his shift leader at the Popeyes restaurant located at Sunset Road and Decatur Boulevard on Sept. 7 when his shift was changed so he made good on an earlier threat to walk, even though he was warned he would be fired.
    A few hours later, around 7:46 p.m., the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department received multiple calls about a shooting at the restaurant.
    Bravo, who remains in the Clark County Detention Center, on a $25,000 bail, is set to have a preliminary hearing on Sept. 28 on charges of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and discharging a gun into an occupied structure.
    https://news.yahoo.com/fired-employe...172540591.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything with niggers and food is pretty high risk. Especially high when chiggun wangs is nearby !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Popeye’s broke two rules.
    1.never hire a nigger
    2.Never underestimate the effects fried chiggun has on niggers

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt that filthy nigger was dipping its paws in the fry oil to grease its nappy hay-ah to make it shine an sheeit ! Why do all niggers stank like a Popeyes ? I think we've found the reason why !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Fired employee returns to fast food restaurant, shoots at employee through window, causing workers to take cover: report

https://news.yahoo.com/fired-employe...172540591.html
    "Bravo" must be a spigger!!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Any time a nigger gets fired from a business, it's time to keep weapons close to hand, designate cover and concealment for non-combatants,
    and have an escape plan in place. Keep an eagle eye on the surrounding area, so you can lock out the schvartzer, get the police rolling, and
    get everyone in position. Be aware that niggers might stew in their own failure for over a year, then show up anywhere for murderous revenge.
    Look at niggerfaggot news reporter "Vester Flanagan", who ambushed his former co-workers at a remote news shoot, during a broadcast. He
    got canned for being an aggressive psycho, threatening and creeping out everyone he worked with. Getting sent to Nigger U. isn't really a
    punishment, when you're a 'roided out negro homosexual. Fortunately, he did the right thing, and sucked on a glock, instead of a dick...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vester The Molestor.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	23376

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Any time a nigger gets fired from a business, it's time to keep weapons close to hand, designate cover and concealment for non-combatants,
    and have an escape plan in place. Keep an eagle eye on the surrounding area, so you can lock out the schvartzer, get the police rolling, and
    get everyone in position. Be aware that niggers might stew in their own failure for over a year, then show up anywhere for murderous revenge.
    Look at niggerfaggot news reporter "Vester Flanagan", who ambushed his former co-workers at a remote news shoot, during a broadcast. He
    got canned for being an aggressive psycho, threatening and creeping out everyone he worked with. Getting sent to Nigger U. isn't really a
    punishment, when you're a 'roided out negro homosexual. Fortunately, he did the right thing, and sucked on a glock, instead of a dick...
    Excellent advice Raymundo !

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was sorely disappointed the other night when I picked up a pizza at my regular pizza shop. It had been taken over by niggers. There was not a white person to be seen, this must have happened in the last month because a month ago it was an all white establishment with excellent products and service. The nigger axed if I was paying cash... yeah right so you can steal it? Now I have to find a new pizza shop. Sad. Niggers ruin everything.
    Yes when firing niggers if ever you have one hired, always watch your back, the chimpout will happen as all niggers feel entitled to everything now.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is small wings compared to the time nigger Omar Thornton murdered 8 whites at the Hartford Beer Distributors in Manchester CT after getting his sleazy butt fired for stealing pallets of beer.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-25-2023 at 12:08 PM. Reason: add

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Popeye’s broke two rules.
    1.never hire a nigger
    2.Never underestimate the effects fried chiggun has on niggers
    Popeye’s was built on niggers
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Well this is small wings compared to the time nigger Omar Thornton murdered 8 whites at the Hartford Beer Distributors in Manchester CT after getting his sleazy butt fired for stealing pallets of beer.
    They had some raycizz video of that nigger stealing mass quantities of the product. The splib knew his goose was cooked,
    but the company didn't even have him arrested. They just told him to resign, and were willing to leave it at that. But instead,
    the jaboon decided to kill 8 people, then cried raycizzums on the phone with his mammy, while cornered by police. At least he
    offed himself, which he just should have done anyway, because he was a thieving shitskin retard...

Views:	31 
ID:	23387

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I was sorely disappointed the other night when I picked up a pizza at my regular pizza shop. It had been taken over by niggers. There was not a white person to be seen, this must have happened in the last month because a month ago it was an all white establishment with excellent products and service. The nigger axed if I was paying cash... yeah right so you can steal it? Now I have to find a new pizza shop. Sad. Niggers ruin everything.
    Yes when firing niggers if ever you have one hired, always watch your back, the chimpout will happen as all niggers feel entitled to everything now.
    Damn, every bite must have been swallowed twice. I feel for you brother. Niggers are indeed cancer's cancer !

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They had some raycizz video of that nigger stealing mass quantities of the product. The splib knew his goose was cooked,
    but the company didn't even have him arrested. They just told him to resign, and were willing to leave it at that. But instead,
    the jaboon decided to kill 8 people, then cried raycizzums on the phone with his mammy, while cornered by police. At least he
    offed himself, which he just should have done anyway, because he was a thieving shitskin retard...

Views:	31 
ID:	23387
    The worst thing about that case is how the authorities investigated the VICTIMS for racism FOR A YEAR based on what that shit-ape's wife and brutha-in-law said. If someone I knew got wasted there, I would've done in those two groids. Side note, my sister who lives nearby used to go out with this IT guy who was there on a service call earlier that day.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The worst thing about that case is how the authorities investigated the VICTIMS for racism FOR A YEAR based on what that shit-ape's wife and brutha-in-law said. If someone I knew got wasted there, I would've done in those two groids. Side note, my sister who lives nearby used to go out with this IT guy who was there on a service call earlier that day.
    WTF was the point of that ? The actions of this sticky-fingered murder-monkey confirmed every racist stereotype about niggers.
    It ain't racism if it's 100% true - act like one, I'm calling you one. Prove me wrong....

Views:	28 
ID:	23388

22. Likes Groid_Rage, Anastasia, Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Damn, every bite must have been swallowed twice. I feel for you brother. Niggers are indeed cancer's cancer !
    Niggers are the turds in the punchbowl of life!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

24. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup, the shit in your soup !

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF was the point of that ? The actions of this sticky-fingered murder-monkey confirmed every racist stereotype about niggers.
    It ain't racism if it's 100% true - act like one, I'm calling you one. Prove me wrong....

Views:	28 
ID:	23388
    Imagine being such a rabid fanatic that you'd "investigate" dead victims of a nigger chimpout for "raciss." That's liberalism in a nutshell.

"Racism" is nothing more than a natural and inevitable reaction from humans being forced to be around niggers. Without that, racism doesn't exist. My views on niggers are merely the result of decades of interactions with them (all negative), teaching me exactly what those spades are about. From having my bike stolen by a nigger when I was a little girl, to a Jamaicoon nigger saying he wanted to kidnap me when I was a teenager, to the monkeyshines I've had to deal with at work as an adult, plus a hundred mini-chimpouts sprinkled in between, the black biped earns its name of NIGGER every day.