Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nigger Trannybuck who was Suspended over Its Stupid Hurr Doo now Suing School Ghetto Lotto

A Black student was suspended for his hairstyle. Now his family is suing Texas officials
    HOUSTON (AP) — The family of a Black high school student in Texas who was suspended over his dreadlocks filed a federal civil rights lawsuit Saturday against the state's governor and attorney general, alleging they failed to enforce a new law outlawing discrimination based on hairstyles.

Darryl George, 17, a junior at Barbers Hill High School in Mont Belvieu, has been serving an in-school suspension since Aug. 31. Officials with the Houston-area school say his dreadlocks fall below his eyebrows and ear lobes and violate the district’s dress code.

George’s mother, Darresha George, and the family’s attorney deny the teenager’s hairstyle violates the dress code, saying his hair is neatly tied in twisted dreadlocks on top of his head.

Darryl George's supporters allege the ongoing suspension by the Barbers Hill Independent School District violates the state’s CROWN Act, which took effect Sept. 1.

The lawsuit also alleges that Gov. Greg Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton, in their official duties, have failed to protect George's constitutional rights against discrimination and against violations of his freedom of speech and expression. George “should be permitted to wear his hair in the manner in which he wears it ... because the so-called neutral grooming policy has no close association with learning or safety and when applied, disproportionately impacts Black males,” Allie Booker, the family's attorney, wrote in the lawsuit.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ls/ar-AA1h9Chd

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trannybuckhurrdoo.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	23370
    Looking for a hand-out, something free!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-23-2023 at 04:23 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    A Black student was suspended for his hairstyle. Now his family is suing Texas officialshttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...ls/ar-AA1h9Chd

Name:	trannybuckhurrdoo.jpg 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	23370
    Looking for a hand-out, something free!
    Niggerfaggot, with a niggerfaggot hurra doo. Case dismissed....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23371

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "Crown Act!" What retard came up with that bullshit name? Niggers be Kangs and Qweens.

When I was a kid niggers had sensible hair dos. Even a good old fashioned nigger "afro" is more acceptable than this bullshit. They wear their hair like that because they are too lazy to wash it. Ever.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will use any reason to try foe free gibbs!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers will use any reason to try foe free gibbs!
    There's nothing niggers like more, than a hate-whitey, looka-me hurra doo : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cam Newton Shitlocks.jpg 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	23513

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23514

9. Likes Groid_Rage, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There's nothing niggers like more, than a hate-whitey, looka-me hurra doo

Name:	Cam Newton Shitlocks.jpg 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	23513
    I remember when corn rows were new. WDF were those nogs trying to prove, how ridiculous they can look?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post