Close

Likes Likes:  27
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

"Being Black is Exhausting"

I had to steal the quoted comment about nigger foreplay in North Memphis.

It should be noted the news niggers go out of their way hiding the fact everyone involved are niggers, despite showing the "government homes" behind a chainlink fence... it's hilarious.

The TNB involves a nigger buck arguing with it's pregnant sow, then shooting her. Of course, being a nigger, the sow was only hit in the shoulder and the ass. The sow can still squat and push out a future felon or breeding sow.

Being a useless nigger is definitely exhausting!

https://youtu.be/aMLDgQI98-w?si=HMfeK3HyDmoLpRAR

2. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These fucking shit monsters have no place in our world. The 6 foot chainlink fence should be to keep the niggers in not out. I dream everyday of that nigger satellite based zapping sterilization system that can pulse a beam from space and castrate the spooks. The system would pay for itself. You'd pay $50 for every nigger that you zapped from the comfort of your living room and your 78" TV. Hunting niggers would surpass game day. Sitting at home rescuing humanity with a crate of beer doing good for the world with your game controller.

Nigger Hunt Live.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well maybe when that nigger ape has it's beast that beast will grow up the same way and not make the mistake of where to point it in the right direction...you know what I mean.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    These fucking shit monsters have no place in our world. The 6 foot chainlink fence should be to keep the niggers in not out. I dream everyday of that nigger satellite based zapping sterilization system that can pulse a beam from space and castrate the spooks. The system would pay for itself. You'd pay $50 for every nigger that you zapped from the comfort of your living room and your 78" TV. Hunting niggers would surpass game day. Sitting at home rescuing humanity with a crate of beer doing good for the world with your game controller.

Nigger Hunt Live.
    WORKS for me!!

6. Likes CoonsЯus, MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can check your spam filters to register as a member. NiggerWrangler is your handle. Please post as a member and not as a visitor.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I click on the youtube link and the first thing I get is niggers selling insurance then nigger firefighters trying to tell me how to put out a fire. Niggers can't do either of those jobs. WTF you tube get off the nigger loving train for fucks sake. Then the article starts and its two niggers sitting behind a desk ooking. Damn this is disgusting. I was hoping for something funny like niggers shooting each other but ended up clicking it off after being lectured by niggers instead. Dang.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger smell

How can a person describe the smell of a nigger ?

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being AROUND niggers is definitely exhausting for a white person.

When I find myself cheerful, energetic, and upbeat after a long shift at work, I realize...hey, I didn't have to deal with any niggers today!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Being AROUND niggers is definitely exhausting for a white person.

When I find myself cheerful, energetic, and upbeat after a long shift at work, I realize...hey, I didn't have to deal with any niggers today!
    I never have to deal with niggers at work. I avoid niggers at all costs. Any business that has a nigger in its employ will destroy our relationship before I even open the door. Work a spade and stop the trade. Niggers are useless and an eyeful of their filthy, oily black skin is the only warning that you'll need.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You can check your spam filters to register as a member. NiggerWrangler is your handle. Please post as a member and not as a visitor.
    Nothing in spam. Nothing anywhere. I made that account specifically to use for this site. I'll send you another email.

Thank!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have been registered as NiggerWrangler, no space. Supposedly, you've been given a password by Admin Nigger Hater. Contact him and please, follow his instructions right away, best to get you onboard ASAP.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You have been registered as NiggerWrangler, no space. Supposedly, you've been given a password by Admin Nigger Hater. Contact him and please, follow his instructions right away, best to get you onboard ASAP.
    Thanks. Sent a new email. I did try logging in as NiggerWrangler, and doing the "forgot my password" route, seeing if that would work. Got the message that the email wasn't recognized with the account.

I've been lurking and posting for a long time as a guest. Hopefully we can get this fixed and I can share all of my hate for niggers with all of you!!

Thanks again,

NW

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post