Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger killed human family of 4, but at least batwinged itself and its mudshark after a car crash trying to flee police

Nathaniel Huey Jr., 32, of Streamwood, Illinois, was identified Wednesday as the sole suspect in the deaths of Alberto Rolon, 38, Zoraida Bartolomei, 32, and their two sons, ages 7 and 9. Romeoville Police Deputy Chief Chris Burne told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that as police searched for Huey, he was detected in Catoosa, Oklahoma — more than 600 miles from the Chicago suburb.
    A digital license plate scanner spotted Huey’s vehicle, and authorities pursued him. When he attempted to evade them on I-44, he struck another car and crashed his own vehicle into a center barrier, causing it to burst into flames, KJRH reported.

Burne said a pair of sounds believed to be gunshots were heard from the vehicle.

When reached, Huey was found with a gunshot wound in the driver's seat and pronounced dead at the scene.

A female, who also had a gunshot wound, was located and removed from the passenger side of the vehicle in critical condition, according to Burne. She was transported to the hospital, where she died.

The Daily Mail identified the woman as Huey's domestic partner, 50-year-old Ermalinda Palomo.

Burne told reporters at a news conference that there had been a relationship between the Romeoville victims and Huey, but did not specify any further. Streamwood, where Huey was from, is located about 35 miles from Romeoville.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...sion-600-miles

I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the killed family. "Relationship" could mean they unwillingly encountered the nigger somewhere, and the nigger wouldn't leave them alone after that. If you're nice to a stray dog or cat, it's likely to follow you home. With niggers, you don't have to be nice to them for them to follow you around, waiting to rob and muh dikk and kill you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Huey-split-1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	23356

Name:	Huey-split-2.jpg 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	23357
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is so trivial now, but imagine the uproar if the perps were white and the vics nigger?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for the white family but at least the bonobo and it's burner were batwinged.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess the tactical nigger fulfilled its felonious life purpose admirably. Most admirable is that it tactical-ed itself and it's coal burner.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Guess the tactical nigger fulfilled its felonious life purpose admirably. Most admirable is that it tactical-de itself and it's coal burner.
    Niggers love to pose with weapons and gear, but boy, do they hate a ruck-march carrying all that shit. And forget about them digging in
    on a defensive position once you get there. They will jump right in your foxhole, then swear they just dug it, but the NCOs knew that was
    BS. I always wanted to E-tool a nigger, and would have done so, if we deployed and they refused to dig. Maybe some incoming would light a
    fire under their baboon asses. The black lifer NCOs hated the no dig nigs, and would say "Look at that white boy dig. He doin' it, what's your excuse" ?

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23399

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    the no dig nigs
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    This doesn’t sound like random killings. They must’ve had dealings with the nigger. You allow a nigger in your home, you’re living dangerously. It’s nice that the nigger and its mud shark were killed. I feel bad that the dogs were killed.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...sion-600-miles

I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the killed family. "Relationship" could mean they unwillingly encountered the nigger somewhere, and the nigger wouldn't leave them alone after that. If you're nice to a stray dog or cat, it's likely to follow you home. With niggers, you don't have to be nice to them for them to follow you around, waiting to rob and muh dikk and kill you.

Name:	Huey-split-1.jpg 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	23356

Name:	Huey-split-2.jpg 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	23357
    I'm going to say that the relationship was between the family and the nigger's coal-burning whore, since they are all Hispanic. Maybe the buck felt "disrespeck" or something when his hoe took him to that family's home. We know that's all it takes for a Category 5 chimpout.

Stinking nigger could have just batwinged hisself and his slut.

Name:	Chicago killing speak out.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	791.9 KB 
ID:	23400

Ermalinda and her buck in happier times. Nice going, you filthy nigger-loving hoe:

Name:	chicagoErmalinda Palomo - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	415.8 KB 
ID:	23401
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm going to say that the relationship was between the family and the nigger's coal-burning whore, since they are all Hispanic. Maybe the buck felt "disrespeck" or something when his hoe took him to that family's home. We know that's all it takes for a Category 5 chimpout.
    Stinking nigger could have just batwinged hisself and his slut.
    That Latin family were horrified by the presence of the "mayate", a.k.a. the shit-rolling dung beetle.
    I don't even care if they also hate whitey, as long as they knew niggers are never acceptable in human civilization...

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23402

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post