Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Nigger Couple Burn & Run Over Their Shitlet, Then Tell the Popo White People Ran over the Niglet

AMERICAN NEWS Sep 20, 2023
    Texas mother who blamed son's life-threatening injuries on 'white couple' arrested for lying to police
    The two-year-old child sustained life-threatening injuries including internal injuries, burns, and a lacerated liver.
    A Texas mother was arrested on Saturday for allegedly making false statements to police about her two-year-old son's life-threatening injuries sustained in February, in which he had suffered internal injuries, burns, and a lacerated liver.

Shelby Martinez, 30, was arrested on Saturday at her apartment complex where her son was injured and has been charged with making false statements to police, according to KFDX Wichita Falls.

Authorities say Martinez and the boy's father, Thomas Gates, tried to cover up how their child received life-threatening injuries.

Their two-year-old son was allegedly run over by Gates when he was backing out of his vehicle, but the couple blamed it on an "unknown white couple," according to police. Martinez and Gates are both black.

Gates was arrested in February, several days after the incident, for the same charge after coming clean to the police about how the incident played out.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/texas-...ying-to-police
    How the fuck did they burn their niglet just running it over? Needless to say, this Ward & June Cleaver couple are going to NU for parenting lessons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original_mugshot_police.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	23354
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...59042415575401
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-21-2023 at 01:17 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously two wooly haided hate YT losers. But they did society a service by tread burning their offal sprog.

Now they can do some more work in the bighouse, fortunately might not last long as the cons tend to despise child murderers.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Texas mother
    Keep trying to humanize niggers, MSN. Believe me, a rat is a much better mother than any sow. It is rather unusual that the sperm donor was still around though, maybe just long enough to get rid of the niglet.

"YT did it!" Sounds just like me when I was 5 and blamed everything I did on my older sister.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d be surprised at this level of humanity but they are not human nor the same species. Disgusting beasts in all respects. If the thing dies the. Future felonies averted.

6. Likes Anastasia, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    I’d be surprised at this level of humanity but they are not human nor the same species. Disgusting beasts in all respects. If the thing dies the. Future felonies averted.
    Just gotta say, your new avatar is hilarious!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    How the fuck did they burn their niglet just running it over?
    They were tenderizing it before making Ghetto BBQ?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They were tenderizing it before making Ghetto BBQ?
    I thought about it and the hooptie's catalytic converter or other hot exhaust parts could've touched it.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post