Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stank she boon L.A. Mayor fears Whitey GOP will "destabilize muh city" with illegal migrant bussing

LA mayor 'fearful' that planes of illegal aliens might arrive in city that 'welcomes immigrants'

Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass said during an Axios event Thursday she is "fearful that any day" planes of migrants could be sent to L.A., as Republican governors continue to transport migrants to Democratic-run cities.

Driving the news: "What they're trying to do is destabilize cities … it's the narrative that these are Democratic-run cities and that we don't know how to govern and that everything is chaotic here," Bass told Axios' Russell Contreras during Axios Visionarios in Los Angeles.
    If niggers could run anything right, Apefrica would be a powerhouse.

During an event hosted by Axios on Thursday, Bass said, "We live in a city that welcomes immigrants, and so I think we have been able to handle it, but I am fearful that any day, planes could start coming."

She added that the transportation of immigrants from border states and Florida to "sanctuary" juristictions "is just setting the stage for the presidential election next year."
    https://news.yahoo.com/la-mayor-fear...202904966.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow! That is one of the ugliest sheboons I’ve ever seen in my career of nigger bashing! I thought tarana burke was ugly but that one can give that boon a run for its food stamps!
    I also love watching nigger parasites complain about having to share with other parasites. Doesn’t feel so good when you produce nothing of value does it? I can only hope they get chimpy in the battle for the gibs, there’s an opportunity to build the niggerdome.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that wool, and the bowling ball-like cranium. That is one ratchet retard she-groid.
    Destabilize her city ? Niggers are responsible for ruining more cities, towns and neighborhoods than
    fires, floods and storms ever have. The difference is that nigger damage is not repairable....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23341