Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape One of Ilhan's Fine Somalicoon strangled his 7-year-old brother ‘to prove that I am not God’

We bring these shit squared Muslim Nigger Africoon shits from the worst country in Apefreaka and this shit happens.
    A 27-year-old man in Minnesota was arrested this week for allegedly admitting to killing his 7-year-old brother, strangling the little boy before allegedly making several 911 calls and admitting that he did something “for the greater good.”
    Dalal Bayle Idd was taken into custody on Wednesday and charged with one count of second-degree murder in the slaying of his younger brother, Abdullahi Adod Gelle, court documents reviewed by Law&Crime show.
    “God told me to do something to prove that I’m not God,” Idd told the dispatcher, the affidavit said. (Classic nigger logic)
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-st...ot-god-police/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dalal-Bayle-Idd-Hennepin-County-Detention-Center-Abdullahi-Adod-GelleGoFundMe-and-the-home-where.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	23322
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good! We have one less future felon and welfare recipient.

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesota is just filthy with Somalicoons who are some of the worst niggers out there. This one previously committed a number of crimes but I guess it would be rayciss to lock it up. Plus, it had a mental health crisis.

A GoFundMe page set up by a cousin said the boy lit up every room he walked into.
    Yes, we know - all niggers light up rooms and bring joy to everyone.

Quite the history Dalal has.

Name:	somalicoonman.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	23324

https://conandaily.com/2023/09/15/da...minnesota-man/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Minnesota is just filthy with Somalicoons who are some of the worst niggers out there. This one previously committed a number of crimes but I guess it would be rayciss to lock it up. Plus, it had a mental health crisis.

Yes, we know - all niggers light up rooms and bring joy to everyone.

Quite the history Dalal has.

Name:	somalicoonman.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	23324

https://conandaily.com/2023/09/15/da...minnesota-man/
    The kind of immigrant that makes America great.
    Black Muslim is a Shit Squared
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The kind of immigrant that makes America great.
    Black Muslim is a Shit Squared

"Diversity is our strength (as long as it doesn't include YT)".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    admitting that he did something “for the greater good.”
    For once, a nigger wasn't wrong.

Usually it's niggers claiming they are God or Jesus or some other kind of almighty being. I challenge this nigger to kill itself, so we can stick it in the ground for three days and see if it comes back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it great that our country is enriching us with all the "cultural exchange."
    Was it Clinton that let all these batshit somalicoons in the country ? The current insane regime will invite the whole coontinent of Apefrica if it gets another term.

Ill-han will do her own brother, so I expect she'll be doing conjugal visits in NU to reward her coonstituent for letting us all know it's "not God."

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when the most despised religion on earth joins with the most hated species on earth.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem