Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Evil, feral niglets steal a car and purposefully run over a 65 year old retired Police Chief killing him

This is the raw video, and it is triggering.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1702834829996515496

Juvenile involved in two hit-and-run crashes after stealing Hyundai, LVMPD says

Police said around 6:04 a.m. of North Tenaya Way and Centennial Parkway, a juvenile with a passenger was driving a Hyundai fleeing from a separate hit-and-run crash. At the same time, a 64-year-old man was riding a mountain bike northbound on Tenaya in a marked bike lane.

Police said the driver of the Hyundai was traveling at a high rate of speed when the front of the Hyundai crashed the rear end of the bicycle. The crash caused the 64-year-old to eject from the bike and project forward.

The driver fled from this crash, too.

According to police, the 64-year-old man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries but later died at UMC Trauma.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read this on my news feed. It's not clear if these shit-beasts will be charged as adults as the driver was 17. The stupid monkeys uploaded the vid of the murder to social media and were tracked down and arrested within minutes of doing so. There is no way the US can continue with these parasites despoiling the country.

Round them up. Ship them out. Disgusting beasts....The fact that even one remains breathing should give decent people everywhere pause
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    But,but Tay Tay wuz such a good boi!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Police said the driver of the Hyundai was traveling at a high rate of speed when the front of the Hyundai crashed the rear end of the bicycle. The crash caused the 64-year-old to eject from the bike and project forward. The driver fled from this crash, too."

Notice the woketurd writing style, implying that all the gud boi at the wheel was doing was "joyriding", when the car inadvertently decided to "crash".
    Gee whiz, what an unfortunate happenstance. Notice also how they're attempting to separate the accomplice/cameraman from responsibility.
    I guess the "reporter" missed the part of the video, where they intentionally targeted the biker, and could not stop laughing at the result.
    They were so amused, they felt the need to share it on "da 'gram".
    Their time behind bars may be short, but that police ex-chief's friends will be in touch with whatever jail they're in....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23326

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine a white man running over a nigger on a bicycle intentionally and laughing about it. “Dis bes a moduhn day liyinchin n sheeeeit”. Fuck you niggers! May your asshole be gaped by Tyquan the bootlipped nigger for the rest of your cockroach lives.