Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mykyle caps his ugly burner Talia right in front of their sproglet while drunk and high

Mykyle Lewis-Robinson, 22, is charged with an open count of murder for the fatal shooting of his 19-year-old girlfriend, Talia Wills, during the overnight hours of July 31-Aug. 1, 2023.

Lewis-Robinson told detectives that relatives were at his apartment, located at 4630 12th St., N.W. for a family gathering on the night of July 31, 2023. Lewis-Robinson said they drank alcohol and smoked marijuana, and after family members left, around 1 a.m. on Aug. 1, he and Wills got into a verbal argument. The argument escalated, and Lewis-Robinson said he went to a bedroom and slammed the door in Wills’ face. He said he told Wills, “Don’t make me go grab this,” as he referred to his gun. He grabbed a black “Nautica” bag that he uses to carry his firearm.

Lewis-Robinson said he exited the room, cussed at Wills, unzipped the bag and pulled the gun out. He told detectives he intended to scare Wills by pointing the gun at her. He then fired the gun, and placed the gun on the floor. He ran downstairs to request help from neighbors. Lewis-Robinson and Wills had a baby together, and the baby was located, unharmed, inside a playpen within the apartment.
    https://www.abqraw.com/post/update-a...f-8df42964e05b
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The chitlin looks like a Julio

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feral nigg shoulda earned an extra 10 pts by deleting the future felon too.Niggers always do things half assed!

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that dumb TIkTok whore, without even a few neurons firing around her hollow skull, shitting out a mutant (I guess she had a good job to support herself and her sprog) at 18 with an equally brain-dead nigger buck. What did I say, you stupid whore? Try to dump a buck and sign your death certificate.

So much TNB - weed/booze party, guns, arguments, nigga shooting his slut, etc. Oh well, I'm sure we've all had fambly gatherings like that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The usual litany of nigger excuse narratives - I wuz drunk. I wuz stoned. The gun just "went off". When a nigger kills someone with one shot,
    at point blank range, it is no "axxa-dent". If everyone who was drunk or stoned got shooty, there'd be nobody left alive.
    But the prosecutors and judges will do back flips to keep niggers out of jail, buying every one of these weak excuses...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23327