Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Italian leader wants to deal with "Migrant influx"

The backlash seems to be starting in various places.

ROME (AP) — Italian Premier Giorgia Meloni vowed Friday to take “extraordinary measures" to deal with an influx of migrants, including calling anew for a naval blockade of North Africa, after a week in which more than 6,000 niggers and muzzies arrived within a day on the island of Lampedusa from Tunisia.

Meloni invited the head of the European Commission to visit Lampedusa with her to see the conditions firsthand and called for a new European Union migration deal with Tunisia to be put into effect.
    If something isn't done I guess all the humans who have lived on that little island for countless generations will just have to GTFO to make room for niggers.

Look at all the happy negroes, looking forward to a life of idleness, parasitizing, raping, and robbing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lampedusa migrants - Google Search.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	405.2 KB 
ID:	23319

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/italian-le...202729289.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word "woke" is going to start standing for white people realizing that niggers are nothing but a blotch and a drain on their societies and countries.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not enough “boats” sinking.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The backlash seems to be starting in various places.

If something isn't done I guess all the humans who have lived on that little island for countless generations will just have to GTFO to make room for niggers.

Look at all the happy negroes, looking forward to a life of idleness, parasitizing, raping, and robbing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lampedusa migrants - Google Search.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	405.2 KB 
ID:	23319

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/italian-le...202729289.html
    Unfortunately, what I've heard about Meloni is that she's all talk and no bite. Immigration actually got worse under her.

Just as King Canute failed to hold back the seas, so Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni has floundered in her efforts to stop the flow of migrants to Italy since she took office last October.

Despite pledges before last year's national election that she would cut immigration, the number of people crossing the Mediterranean in a flotilla of often decrepit old boats has doubled over the past nine months.

In addition, bowing to pressure from the business lobby, which is traditionally close to Meloni's right-wing bloc, the government last week increased the number of migrants who can legally come to Italy for work as the population rapidly ages.

"The government is clearly not delivering what it promised, but the ruling parties are still seen by their electorate as much more reassuring than the left on immigration, so they are not feeling pressure in the opinion polls," said Mattia Diletti, a politics professor at Rome's Sapienza University.

Immigration is one of the biggest political issues in Europe and has played a major role in the rise of nationalist parties across the continent over the past decade. The fact that Meloni, a figurehead of the new right, has not carried through on her pledges underscores how intractable the problem is.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ly-2023-07-13/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Unfortunately, what I've heard about Meloni is that she's all talk and no bite. Immigration actually got worse under her.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ly-2023-07-13/
    That's disappointing, but not shocking. The only person there who had any guts got put on trial for "kidnapping" after keeping a bunch of savage niggroe parasites waiting offshore in a boat.

I still remember the Africoons bitching when their free meal consisted of pasta, saying they wanted their own kind of food. Sorry, niggers but mosquito burgers and rat shish kababs weren't on the menu that day.

My mother always said, "Beggers can't be choosers". I guess they can now.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post