Close

Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chainsaw nigger Erik dismembers his Latina burner Maria

Bond denied for man accused of dismembering girlfriend with chainsaw 5 years ago

The search is finally over for a man accused of dismembering the body of a woman with a chainsaw in 2018.

Erik Arceneaux has been on the run for four years since he was charged in the death of the 29-year-old single mother.

In June 2018, Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez was reported missing after failing to show up for work. She was last seen dropping her daughter off with a babysitter. Although her body has never been found, in August 2019, Arceneaux was charged with her murder and has been on the run ever since.

Arcenaux is accused of chopping up Jimenez-Rodriguez's body with a chainsaw and disposing of it.

After managing to escape authorities for years, the 51-year-old was arrested by the Gulf Coast Violent Offender Task Force in a Walmart parking lot in southeast Houston on Thursday, sources told ABC13. Records show he was booked into the Harris County jail Thursday afternoon.
    At the time of her disappearance, police said Arcenaux and Jimenez-Rodriguez were dating. However, family members later said he was the victim's trainer and found letters from him asking to be more than friends.
    https://abc13.com/maria-jimenez-rodr...oman/13786120/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the article, she may not be a filthy burner... 'Friends' apparently. Letters were found from the ape requesting they develop a relationship that would lead to beastiality... and hence the murder???

In any event, never EVER enter into any kind of relationship with these beasts.... The result: Chopped up with a chainsaw....

She may be yet one more innocent ape-victim...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    From the article, she may not be a filthy burner... 'Friends' apparently. Letters were found from the ape requesting they develop a relationship that would lead to beastiality... and hence the murder???
    In any event, never EVER enter into any kind of relationship with these beasts.... The result: Chopped up with a chainsaw....
    She turned down an offer of muh-dikk ? Nigger couldn't handle it. "Dat's disrespeck".
    I can't believe this jaboon managed to start a chainsaw....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23321

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I can't believe this jaboon managed to start a chainsaw....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23321

My thoughts exactly. As if the shit-ape could figure out where to put the fuel much less how much oil to use in a 32:1 fuel mix. I'm figuring an electric chainsaw.
    Last edited by Kagman; 09-17-2023 at 08:48 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once they go black,they can never go back.Because the nigger deads them! And in all reality, we really don’t want them back. Once a human chick has slept with a nigger,theys better off daid!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of "single mother" buddies up to a big nigger buck? There's no such thing as a nigger friend, or having a "relationship" with one. If he was hanging around it was only to get muh dik and maybe share in any benefits she was getting. If she said "no" that sealed her fate.

No woman can dump a nigger or refuse to spread for one. We've seen time and again how this ends in rape, murder, and dismemberment. Niggers do not deal with frustration or annoyance as we do. Low IQs, violent tendnacies and complete lack of control result in savage attacks.

This is so easily avoidable if you stay away from niggers.I'd like to sympathize but I can't. How much sympathy would I get if I went to Yellowstone, decided to pet the bison and got flung 10 feet in the air? I would be told,"You should have stayed far away from them, you idiot."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What kind of "single mother" buddies up to a big nigger buck? There's no such thing as a nigger friend, or having a "relationship" with one. If he was hanging around it was only to get muh dik and maybe share in any benefits she was getting. If she said "no" that sealed her fate.

No woman can dump a nigger or refuse to spread for one. We've seen time and again how this ends in rape, murder, and dismemberment. Niggers do not deal with frustration or annoyance as we do. Low IQs, violent tendnacies and complete lack of control result in savage attacks.

This is so easily avoidable if you stay away from niggers.I'd like to sympathize but I can't. How much sympathy would I get if I went to Yellowstone, decided to pet the bison and got flung 10 feet in the air? I would be told,"You should have stayed far away from them, you idiot."
    Your Clear thinking is refreshing. I do think, tho, if she did not fornicate with the beast, she's in a different class than one who soiled herself with a radiator hose

Just in my feed today

Name:	shark burner.jpeg 
Views:	464 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	23330

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Clear thinking is refreshing. I do think, tho, if she did not fornicate with the beast, she's in a different class than one who soiled herself with a radiator hose

Just in my feed today

That's some super-ugly mutt she has there. Does this slut think her story is unique? Breed with a nigger, and being a "single mother" - which is guaranteed - is the least of your worries.

It seems the woman in the article had this nigger as her trainer. Any association with niggers is highly dangerous. Avoid the groid!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in my feed today

I don’t know how you can breed with a buck and then raise this thing afterwards that looks nothing like you.

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I don’t know how you can breed with a buck and then raise this thing afterwards that looks nothing like you.
    How can you not hold anything but resentment towards such a creature... It will never amount to anything and it's ruined your life.... An oft told story...Early 2012, Micro beach hotel, Island of Saipan. I had just returned and was staying there looking for more permanent digs. A Chinese woman with an ABSOLUTELY out of control shitlet... She knew almost no English but you could tell she really hated the little beast. To make a long story short, she was arrested after the shitlet disappeared. Not sure of the exact details but she walked the little beast into the jungle and only she came out. Eventually arrested, I think she fled and returned home from one of the Freely Associated States like Pohnpei or some shit. The shitlet was never found. Not unheard of...50,000 Japanese on the island prior to the battle in WWII, only 18,000 bodies were ever accounted for. The Japanese 'Bone Collectors' visit the island every year and burn the bones of who they find to bring back to Yasukuni Shrine...They've found nowhere near all the dead still around the Island... I used to come across them hiking...Regularly... Amazing place... I miss it

Name:	SaipanFemur.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	313.2 KB 
ID:	23336

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's some super-ugly mutt she has there. Does this slut think her story is unique? Breed with a nigger, and being a "single mother" - which is guaranteed - is the least of your worries.

It seems the woman in the article had this nigger as her trainer. Any association with niggers is highly dangerous. Avoid the groid!
    Their lives are ruined...Great stats on such outcomes...

Name:  nigger.mudshark.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  240.8 KB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their lives are ruined...Great stats on such outcomes...

Name:  nigger.mudshark.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  240.8 KB
    I recall reading stats on how hooking up with a nigger hugely increases a woman's chances of being murdered, compared to her chances with YT partners. They DO get killed by YT men, but considering what a small minority male groids are and how many women they kill it's "staggering" indeed.

Name:	mudsharks31_25.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	23338
    There.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recall reading stats on how hooking up with a nigger hugely increases a woman's chances of being murdered, compared to her chances with YT partners. They DO get killed by YT men, but considering what a small minority male groids are and how many women they kill it's "staggering" indeed.

Name:	mudsharks31_25.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	23338
    There.
    Gotta love 'Tyrone'.... Great photoshop work... I downloaded that one.. Would love to see those murder stats.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still stuck on this line
    "however victims family later said he was the victims trainer and found letter from him asking to be more than friends"

What the Hell? When did niggers learn to write? I'm guessing this nigger beat his other white whore until she wrote the letter for him. Just saying that has me confused almost as much as the chainsaw part. I think it would be fun to leave a chainsaw in a nigger neighborhood and see how long it takes for one of them to figure out. he probably had help there also.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any contact with a nigger can be fatal. Simple fact. Similar to lions, it may just take one contact. Why in heaven's name would this clueless woman befriend a slimy nigger?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's some super-ugly mutt she has there.

And here's dinero's filthy sprog.....Just as revolting

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	23344

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I am still stuck on this line
    "however victims family later said he was the victims trainer and found letter from him asking to be more than friends"

What the Hell? When did niggers learn to write? I'm guessing this nigger beat his other white whore until she wrote the letter for him. Just saying that has me confused almost as much as the chainsaw part. I think it would be fun to leave a chainsaw in a nigger neighborhood and see how long it takes for one of them to figure out. he probably had help there also.
    It doesn't say it was literate. No doubt it was incomprehensible jibbering, filled with misspelled obscenities.

26. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in my feed today

Big smile with your future felonious frankenstein freak, you have a bright future talking to law enforcement about your mistakes.

28. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in my feed today

I got curious. So, we now live in a world where some whore can bareback an MIA nigger, shit out sometthing like this - it's called "Prince" BTW - laden herself with botox, filters, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, inflated lips, fake teeth, and fake tan and end up not in shame, but in TikTok fame.

Even worse, she's made a million dollars by being a shameless plastic slut. 1.6 million "followers".

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got curious. So, we now live in a world where some whore can bareback an MIA nigger, shit out sometthing like this - it's called "Prince" BTW - laden herself with botox, filters, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, inflated lips, fake teeth, and fake tan and end up not in shame, but in TikTok fame.

Even worse, she's made a million dollars by being a shameless plastic slut. 1.6 million "followers".
    As usual..great research. Such 'success' could breed copy cats.... As if there are not enough filthy mutant sprog in the world...

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast