Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ho-Hum...Yet One More HayShee Burned to Death GRAPHIC

The twist on this one is that the creature is chained standing up by one arm to re-rod ready for a pour (that will never happen).

1.5 minutes long with the action starting at 42 seconds in. Listen in for a few seconds prior, tho.... The casualness with which they plan torture this creature to death in the most horrible fashion imaginable gives you a sickening glimpse into the depraved nigger mind.

Good resolution and a steady hand make for better than average viewing.... ENJOY!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigger burning.png 
Views:	285 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	23315

https://www.kaotic.com/video/4f8f151c_20230916050108_t

At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    [SIZE=3]The twist on this one is that the creature is chained standing up by one arm to re-rod ready for a pour (that will never happen).

1.5 minutes long with the action starting at 42 seconds in. Listen in for a few seconds prior, tho.... The casualness with which they plan torture this creature to death in the most horrible fashion imaginable gives you a sickening glimpse into the depraved nigger mind.
    All niggers in the northern hemisphere need to be deported to Africa, then blockaded by all human governments.
    Their moronic tribe would self destruct immediately, and be reduced to manageable numbers inside a decade.
    A Noah's Ark-type effort would be required to preserve higher animal species, until all ammunition was expended.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23317

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Lives Matter

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would happen if uppity, hate-whitey, lawsuit-filing North American Pavement Ape niggers were deported en masse to Haiti. I wonder how well their "shines" would go over there. This is a scientific experiment worth conducting.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I wonder what would happen if uppity, hate-whitey, lawsuit-filing North American Pavement Ape niggers were deported en masse to Haiti. I wonder how well their "shines" would go over there. This is a scientific experiment worth conducting.
    I would CONTRIBUTE to that experiment!!

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post