Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Dove (Unilever) Hire Nigger Sow "Fat Liberation Ambassador"

Another company decided to commit suicide over "woke" horseshit.

You'd think after Bud Light's fiasco... losing tens of billions of dollars in value at it's top spot in sales... these raving psychotics would listen to the buying public. Guess not.

The Dove soap brand has hired a massive in size Nigger Lives (don't) Matter activist. Zahnna Bryant, a fat disgusting nigger sow, with a history of lying to start shit, as it's Fat Liberation Ambassador. I shit you not!

The nigger made a video extolling the virtues of being a fat disgusting nigger. Because being a fat, disgusting, and lazy nigger who will die young, is who we should all aspire to be! I know there are real heath problems that cause people to be overweight, and it is a struggle... but you should exercise as you are able and fight to be healthy. A big fat, greasy "precious" looking nigger ain't healthy.

I guess knowing this disgusting nigger won't reach old age is the silver lining here, but our taxes will probably be paying to treat it's diabetes and kidney failure before the glorious day comes when the fucking thing expires.

Hiring a fat nigger sow is disgusting, but a BLM nigger? That's Anti-American.

Unilever is a multinational that owns a LOT of brands. Serious chance you have one or more of their brands in your home.

What a disgusting fucking nigger!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bettinger.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A youtuber called infinite elgintensity has a good video on this. The woman is a bona fide piece of shit for ruining someone's reputation by lying about what they said with regard to a political protest and running over protesters in a car. Youmention Unilever owning lots of different companies well they also on Ben & Jerry's so it's very funny that they play both sides.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once my Dove shower wash supplies have expired, then I'm switching brands. People remember this shit and now to me, the brand represents gross fat and whining niggers. So fuck Unilever and their pet negress. They should have kept to Nigger Head Soap. Stupid cunts.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Once my Dove shower wash supplies have expired, then I'm switching brands. People remember this shit and now to me, the brand represents gross fat and whining niggers. So fuck Unilever and their pet negress. They should have kept to Nigger Head Soap. Stupid cunts.
    Look at this 500 pound pork-o-zuna : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zyhanna Pork-O-Zuna.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	23468
    It's head grew, but it's mouth didn't. Hopefully, it will choke itself out real soon....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23469

6. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post