Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Population projections in the future

I keep reading articles about how the population in the US will look like in 2045-2050, and they all say that whites will drop below 47% of the American population.
    I believe that this will be the end of our nation, the streets will be filled by monkeys wearing human clothes pretending to be part of society and we will slowly turn into Africa.
    Am i crazy or is this the inevitable collapse of America? Chimps mate from very young age and don’t stop until they have to pay child support for 7 little baboons.
    What is the solution to this apocalyptic outcome? If there is any.

2. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I know a way to increase the white population immediately by 13%. The ships are waiting and Wakanda is that way......
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good news is, niggers kill each other and abort their sprogs and astronomical rates. Abortion is a HUGE necessity. It may take becoming minorities for whites to realize their pet monkeys will not treat them equally.

Nick U. Fugger
    Chimpout Guest
    South Africa and Rhodesia proved that it is possible to run prosperous countries even with huge majority of the population being niggers. As long as you keep the niggers strictly under control! South Africa and Rhodesia also proved that if you give niggers a prosperous country to run on a silver plate, they will turn it into a corrupted and dangerous shithole in a blink of an eye.

Unfortunately the latter scenario will happen in both North America and Western Europe if the insane liberals still refuse to see the obvious truth about niggers. Oh, but the most simple solution. Just stop feeding niggers and good old Mother Nature will fix the situation in a decade.

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    It won't be the nigger animal that wins the demographic war; a few decades from now it will be the Hispanic/Latin that overtakes and becomes the primary ethnicity in the country......and IMO if the liberal democrapic party stays in power much longer, the deteriation will be accelerated helped along by the influx of 9k people illegally entering the country Everyday, it's ALL by design; this IS the plan, first "work visas and driver licenses" then amnesty and in some states; a voter ballet is mailed out to Every driver license holder.....Hmmmm....that means that at the end of the current Administration's tenure they're on course to Add 12-13 Million more "potential " democrapic voters....THAT IS the end/long term goal...

Germany
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I keep reading articles about how the population in the US will look like in 2045-2050, and they all say that whites will drop below 47% of the American population.
    I believe that this will be the end of our nation, the streets will be filled by monkeys wearing human clothes pretending to be part of society and we will slowly turn into Africa.
    Am i crazy or is this the inevitable collapse of America? Chimps mate from very young age and don’t stop until they have to pay child support for 7 little baboons.
    What is the solution to this apocalyptic outcome? If there is any.
    Same in Germany with 84 million inhabitants. Statisticians calculated that we will have arond 2070 more muslims than germans. That will be similar in other Western European states. Europe is destroying itself.