Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakkabaw wuv: NBA monkeyballer sexually assaults his WNBA boonballer in a NYC hotel room

Houston Rockets Guard Kevin Porter Accused Of Assaulting WNBA Player Girlfriend At NYC Hotel

Kevin Porter Jr., a guard for the Houston Rockets, was arrested in New York City on Monday on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, former WNBA player Kysre Gondrezick, according to multiple reports.
    On the evening in question, Porter had returned early Monday morning to the Millennium Hotel in Times Square, where he and Gondrezick were staying. According to ABC News, citing police sources, Gondrezick was displeased with the late hour of his arrival and subsequently locked the door. With the assistance of hotel security, Porter gained entry, and it was during this confrontation that he allegedly assaulted the woman.

“Upon arrival officers were informed that a 26-year-old female sustained a laceration to the right side of her face and was complaining about pain to her neck,” the NYPD said. “A preliminary investigation on scene determined that a known individual struck her multiple times upon her body and placed his hands around her neck.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well as no humans were involved in the making of this story, I'll safely keep my fucks intact !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    lolol a heterosexual WNBA player, that's a good one

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the sherrilla enjoyed it really.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, please! The buck was out muh dikkin' some other slut (or another buck) and the hoe in the hotel got pissed off that he wasn't there muh dikkin' her. The "confrontation" was the sow attacking the buck and going all crazy screeching sheboon on his black ass. "Domestic violence" is just the norm for niggers and usually gets them even randier.

It's ALWAYS about the hypersexuality and rutting with niggroes. Non-news.

That sow has some fivehead going on there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like an old comic book….. *BLAM! *SMACK! *BOOM! I’m sure all the guests heard it going on and even the liberal ones, whether they admit it or not were thinking “fucking niggers again”.

8. Likes Anastasia, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, please! The buck was out muh dikkin' some other slut (or another buck) and the hoe in the hotel got pissed off that he wasn't there muh dikkin' her.
    My thought exactly. As expected, he's a dumb nog and got lured into the trap.

Rape ape thought he was gonna tap it twice in one night, but WNBA boon was smarter and got that monkey ass Fuxalated alright.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post