Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

UAW wants 4-day week

Dem nigga hos want a 4-day week. And they even show nigga hos messing up a car. No wonder your car fails, it's built by niggers.

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/11/11983...n-fain-detroit

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck the niggers, but for the humans I believe this is not an unreasonable request. The rich have stolen from the workers and the divide widens daily. I'm a union guy and am sick of seeing greed rule and destroy the nation. Fair days pay for a fair day's work. Niggers should be in Wakanda so I am not representing them here.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does UAW support mass immigration? If so, they can go fuck themselves, niggers AND whites. Nothing does more to destroy workers' rights than mass Turd World immigration. Flooding the market with a huge glut of cheap labor and driving wages down into the toilet is the stupidest thing a union can do (aside from maybe supporting communism; EVERY communist regime in history banned unions as soon as they got into power - "weze commynist now, yoo don't need unions no mo").

I'm not automatically anti-union and I mean no offense to any union members here, but the sad fact is that in modern Amerika, the vast majority of unions have gone full woketard and blindly support unlimited Turd World immigration. For the few that don't, they have my respect.

I miss the good old days when unions actually did the logical thing and stood up for their workers by opposing mass immigration and other communist retardation. In the 1940s, the AFL-CIO would expel any chapter even suspected of communist activity. Nowadays they just chant "SI SE PUEDE" (the second-most retarded chant of all time, behind "nigger lives matter.")

6. Likes CoonsЯus, jenkemfactory liked this post