Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Repo man robbed and shot to death by hideously ugly avatar worthy snakehead who didn't make his payments

Man charged with murder of tow company owner in Hamilton Heights shooting

A 27-year-old feral nigger is guilty of robbing and killing the owner of a tow truck business in St. Louis' Hamilton Heights neighborhood.

Sadistic coon Dwayne Davis was charged Saturday in the death of Jesse Jones, 44, of Elsberry.
    Jones' family members said he was in the area working on a vehicle repossession for his company, JJ's towing & Recovery, when he was shot.

His sister Stephanie Jones said on Saturday that her brother was helping a woman in the middle of moving who needed to move all of her belongings out of the car he was there to repossess at the time of the attack.
    The alleged shooter, Davis, was arrested the day after the shooting by Illinois State Police and was charged in St. Louis Saturday with first-degree murder, robbery and three weapons offenses in connection to the death.

He was denied bond in the case.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...6033dd142.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Shit twizzlers, facial tattoos, balloon lips

i dunno, the cuck Otto in Repo Man got beat up by black thugs trying to repossess some fugly hoe's car. So he sics his fellow repo men on some harmless white nerd instead.
    And that was supposed to be funny; letting violent nigger criminals get away but beat up some harmless white simps.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He was denied bond in the case"
    I didn't think cops were allowed to hold niggers for anything anymore. Weird. Wait for Black Lies Splatter to show up and burn down the city.
    Anyhoo that little heart thing between it's eyes will make a great target for the down low activities it will get to enjoy while attending nigger U.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Shit twizzlers, facial tattoos, balloon lips

i dunno, the cuck Otto in Repo Man got beat up by black thugs trying to repossess some fugly hoe's car. So he sics his fellow repo men on some harmless white nerd instead.
    And that was supposed to be funny; letting violent nigger criminals get away but beat up some harmless white simps.
    My memory of this film is a little fuzzy. But I think he sicced those guys on a white nerd who used to be his boss at his previous job at a grocery store and was a total dick to him. I too used to work in a grocery store. That industry is full of some of the weirdest dickheads you will ever meet, I did several years working in grocery while in college. A bunch of really demented, doughy middle-aged dickheads that look like they haven't had a day of fun in twenty years are usually your 'manager.' And they are always giving you "write ups" for stupid shit that makes no sense, and you have to go to "the office" to sign these "write ups." The last sentence of the "write up" usually goes something like this: "....further infractions of this nature will lead to further disciplinary action, up to and including termination." Grocery stores are one small step up the occupational ladder from fast food.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post