Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy 2 Buckeye Nggers Aprerested in Indiana for Road Rage Shooting on I-65

Police say the victim was able to give them a description of the suspect’s vehicle. An Indiana State Police Detective happened to be in the area near the location of the call.

The detective was able to locate the suspect vehicle, a white Nissan, on I-65 northbound at the 107 mile marker.

Police say the detective followed the vehicle until other troopers caught up and together they pulled over the vehicle.

A preliminary investigation by investigators determined the driver of the White Nissan allegedly fired shots at the occupants of a Subaru while driving on I-65.

Police searched the suspect’s vehicle and found a handgun and marijuana inside.

Police arrested the driver, 24-year-old Nasier Johnson of Lorain Ohio, on preliminary charges of Criminal Recklessness, Intimidation and Possession of Marijuana. The passenger, 20 year old Armani Crooks of Lorain Ohio, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana.

Both suspects were transported to the Johnson County Jail where they are being held.
    https://fox59.com/news/2-arrested-af...oting-on-i-65/
    With names like Nasier Johnson and Armani Crooks you know they are spooks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    https://fox59.com/news/2-arrested-af...oting-on-i-65/
    With names like Nasier Johnson and Armani Crooks you know they are spooks.
    Criminal recklessness ? WTF is that supposed to be ? What happened to attempted murder ?
    "I wuz just shootin' at the car" ? These DAs will use any excuse to undercharge wild niggers....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23259

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Criminal recklessness ? WTF is that supposed to be ? What happened to attempted murder ?
    "I wuz just shootin' at the car" ? These DAs will use any excuse to undercharge wild niggers....
    Agreed, WTF? Niggers love to whine about how they get 20 years for a joint
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Agreed, WTF? Niggers love to whine about how they get 20 years for a joint
    Watch old episodes of The First 48 - the undercharging is criminal. Especially for sheboons, who set up robberies, where people get killed,
    and get off for fingering the trigger niggers. Or they start trouble, get out their sail foam, and trigger niggers show up and murder people.
    The call to said murderers is right there on the phone, along with eyewitnesses - a home run case of 1st degree murder. The cops don't
    even need an ID of the shooty spooks - but they still let the buffarilla off the hook....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23264

8. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post