Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglovin' 'Defund The Police' Minneapolis Dem Shivanthi Sathanandan changes her tune after brutal nigger carjacking

Shivanthi Sathanandan, police hater, just got carjacked by reality

Niggerlovin' never pays!

For woke pols, violent crime’s only a problem when it affects them personally: Meet Shivanthi Sathanandan.

A bigwig in Minnesota’s Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, she vowed in the aftermath of the George Floyd killing to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department.

“Say it with me. DISMANTLE The Minneapolis Police Department,” she urged: It has “systematically failed the Black Community,” so it’s “time to build a new infrastructure that works for ALL communities.”

But now she’s gotten carjacked in front of her house and left with serious injuries, so she’s singing a new tune.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” she thundered on Facebook.

And: “REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/shivan...ed-by-reality/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Direct exposure to nigger TNB is the only cure for liberalism.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like she hasn’t learned much. The only infrastructure that would work is repatriation. It is cruel to dump a primitive species into a civilized society and expect them to behave equally to the natives.
    They just like the free fried chicken and YT people to assault and rape.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now wait just a gosh darned tootin’ second! Looks to me like a nigger lover actually learned something?! The hard way of course, there is no other way with niggers but maybe she grew out of her delusions. 100% guaranteed her parents have breathed a sigh of relief that their daughter is alive, still Human, hopefully unviolated, and a little more wise to the ways of the things that knuckle-drag among us.
    What hump?

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has “systematically failed the Black Community,”
    OH, the irony. A phony, stupid, Instagram-addicted, nigger-loving dumb twat loves niggers and hates the police until a nigger attack. Oh, who did she call? Not the police, surely? She has principles.

Who listens to foolish bitches like this?

Reminds me of this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckin a photo).png 
Views:	46 
Size:	789.1 KB 
ID:	23254
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Direct exposure to nigger TNB is the only cure for liberalism.
    SCHADENFREUDE!! How SWEET it is!! A libtard got MUGGED by reality!! Niggers gonna NIG!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahahahhahahahahha Bwahahahahhahahahahaha,, ooooohhhhh hahahahahhahahahahhaha
    Thats awesome.
    Enjoy your pets bitch. Now quit complaining you wanted this.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carjacking is a nigger only crime. But I am glad the attacked this stupid woke hoe. Carjackers should be hanged from the nearest tree or lamp post.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

15. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OH, the irony. A phony, stupid, Instagram-addicted, nigger-loving dumb twat loves niggers and hates the police until a nigger attack. Oh, who did she call? Not the police, surely? She has principles.

Who listens to foolish bitches like this?

Reminds me of this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckin a photo).png 
Views:	46 
Size:	789.1 KB 
ID:	23254
    The hoe is an Indian with an IQ > 130 but just as stupid as the niggers she loves.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

17. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The hoe is an Indian with an IQ > 130 but just as stupid as the niggers she loves.
    IMO and IME, high IQs and education have little do to with common sense or dumbness. This silly twit is a case in point.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of a great story I read on another "nigger aware" site: A guy saw a nigger buck about to hit a white woman with a brick. He tackled the nigger and started pummeling him. The white woman, who was the nigger's girlfriend/whore (same thing) started screaming "STOP HITTING MUH BAYBEEEEEE!"

The guy obliged, stopped hitting the nigger, handed him back his brick, and said, "I think you'll need this." Then he just walked away.

Fucking BASED. I would have done the exact same thing.

21. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This reminds me of a great story I read on another "nigger aware" site: A guy saw a nigger buck about to hit a white woman with a brick. He tackled the nigger and started pummeling him. The white woman, who was the nigger's girlfriend/whore (same thing) started screaming "STOP HITTING MUH BAYBEEEEEE!"

The guy obliged, stopped hitting the nigger, handed him back his brick, and said, "I think you'll need this." Then he just walked away.

Fucking BASED. I would have done the exact same thing.
    I've seen a couple of videos like that. In one of them the nigger was the hoe's pimp, and he was correcting her on the street. The intervention of a human (who of course had no trouble knocking the groid down) had the slut jumping on his back to leave her nigger alone.

No one should interfere with a burner and her nigger. The beating is either over a business deal (drugs, whoring) or simply foreplay. Leave them alone.