Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers chimpout at block party, but they blame the police

If the cops actually try and control the niggers, it is "overpolicing." But if they leave the nigs to their own devices, then they get blamed when the chimps kill each other.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Baltimore_shooting

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaliyah Gonzales and Kylis Fagbemi
    with names like that I think they had it coming.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updating Jiggipedia:
    At least two people niggers were killed goodified and 28 were injured according to police… Multiple sources reported groids ooked that about 20 to 30 gunshots were fired.

Note to self: please clear a mid-deck area for range time on the next Igor Industries one-way ship back to Apefrica.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MSC-Gulsun-containership-container-ship-boxship-boxship-supplied-credit-MSC.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	23253
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Updating Jiggipedia:
    At least two people niggers were killed goodified and 28 were injured according to police… Multiple sources reported groids ooked that about 20 to 30 gunshots were fired.

Note to self: please clear a mid-deck area for range time on the next Igor Industries one-way ship back to Apefrica.

Name:	MSC-Gulsun-containership-container-ship-boxship-boxship-supplied-credit-MSC.jpg 
    Imagine how many niggers we could stuff on board that behemoth ! My guess is around 250,000 !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the cops should just let the chimps kill each other. It’s very amusing to see shitty videos on WURLLSTAHH of niggers twerking in the hood and then all scattering like a swarm of cockroaches when shooting starts.
    Sucks that they tend to be a little harsher to the law abiding citizens to make their quotas, but a nigger free society is worth almost any cost i’d say.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Updating Jiggipedia:

Obviously niggroes. I think I could do some better shooting than those failures at everything. They can't even batwing each other efficiently.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    with names like that I think they had it coming.
    I used to know a site that would select those Names for Stupid Nigger Names of The Day SNNOD. Those are candidates for sure and you know 100% they are not white.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't win with niggers.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Imagine how many niggers we could stuff on board that behemoth ! My guess is around 250,000 !
    Get 'em on board by advertising free Popeye's 10 pcs... airlift in a few boxes and let the nigger hunger games commence as it steams out to sea !

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Get 'em on board by advertising free Popeye's 10 pcs... airlift in a few boxes and let the nigger hunger games commence as it steams out to sea !

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post