Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Scumbag DHS working tirelessly to get illegal alien invaders work permits so they can legally work here

DHS to launch ‘national campaign’ to get some migrants work permits as New York begs for help

The Department of Homeland Security says it will launch a "national campaign" to help work-eligible migrants get employment authorization, just as Democratic politicians are pushing for the administration to expand work permits to migrants.

DHS had sent a team of experts to assess the migrant operations in New York City, where officials have declared services to be overwhelmed by the approximately 100,000 migrants who have come to the "sanctuary" city since last year. The DHS team recommended improvements to migrant processes and additional locations where migrants could be housed.

The agency confirmed to Fox that is now launching a "first-of-its-kind national campaign for noncitizens who are work-eligible but have not yet applied for employment authorization."
    Migrants who enter the U.S. illegally are typically not allowed to work. However, if they make an application for asylum, then they eventually become eligible to work after a number of months. Migrants who are paroled into the U.S. — such as via the CBP One app at a port of entry — may also apply for a work permit for the duration of their parole.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs...-new-york-help
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want border niggers to work and live here , period. What happened to rule of law? I fucking hate border niggers. At least niggers we can laugh at their bixnood, but I hate hearing uncivilized accent Spanish all day long.

My mechanic is half white and half Costa Rican. He doesn't speak Spanish like a border nigger. I told him I don't mind hearing his type of Spanish, unlike Mexican. He said their Spanish is more pure in the way it should be said. You'll know. BN Spanish is atrocious and offensive. God I can't stand these thieving bastards. Worse is they are imposing Spanish in schools, States, auto supplies, etc. We are NOT a bilingual country! English only assholes, or go back!
    Coalburning is bestiality.