Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon committing incest with her sproglet Javelle

This Steve Wilkos Show must be the new Maury or something.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This Steve Wilkos Show must be the new Maury or something.

Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t want to sound like I’m siding with the niggers.but,only humans can commit incest. In the world of beasts and their subspecies(niggers) there is no such thing as incest. Anything goes.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing that niggers do will shock me. Niggers will be niggers....

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t want to sound like I’m siding with the niggers.but,only humans can commit incest. In the world of beasts and their subspecies(niggers) there is no such thing as incest. Anything goes.
    So true, JC, so true. I saw a wildlife program about bonobos, a close cousin of the negro. They fuck their grandmothers, the chilluns,
    other bucks, anything that stands still long enough. But nobody claims they're human. We should only see blacks on wildlife programs,
    or in zoos, same as any other African beast....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23202

9. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    So true, JC, so true. I saw a wildlife program about bonobos, a close cousin of the negro. They fuck their grandmothers, the chilluns,
    other bucks, anything that stands still long enough. But nobody claims they're human. We should only see blacks on wildlife programs,
    or in zoos, same as any other African beast....

Views:	30 
ID:	23202

I always felt sorry for Jim. You'd see Marlin Perkins watching from a fuckin humvee or some shit while poor Jim was the one who was getting sodomized by a rabid water buffalo.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

I always felt sorry for Jim. You'd see Marlin Perkins watching from a fuckin humvee or some shit while poor Jim was the one who was getting sodomized by a rabid water buffalo.
    Jim Fowler knew how to wrangle any beast out there. He should have got hired by the LAPD.
    They would be breaking out tranquilizer dart guns on all the fat buffarillas...

Views:	29 
ID:	23204

13. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No that's not siding with them, I was thinking niggers and monkeys muh-dik anything, so hard to decipher what's relative. This is what happens though when you try to apply human standards to animals. I'm sure libtards everywhere were cheering it on.

17. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    No that's not siding with them, I was thinking niggers and monkeys muh-dik anything, so hard to decipher what's relative. This is what happens though when you try to apply human standards to animals. I'm sure libtards everywhere were cheering it on.
    I hate nigger lovin white liberals as much as I hate niggers,because they are the cause of most of our country’s problems!

19. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate nigger lovin white liberals as much as I hate niggers,because they are the cause of most of our country’s problems!
    I hate them more. Niggers don't have a choice but to be niggers any more than my cat has a choice to be a cat. Former-human liberal coddlers had a choice, same as with coal burners. They have the choice to coddle and rut with niggers, and they made the wrong choice. They chose... poorly.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to take issue with that for the simple reason that this is NOT the jungles of the muddaland. Unless we ship them back, they must be forced to adhere to human standards and laws.

That aside, I don't believe any of this is real. The smirk on that sheboon's face at the 6:45 mark tells me that she knows damn well it's all an act, just like most of this shit is. Anyone who appears one of these shows is likely nothing more than a bad actor playing a part for money. They have no shame. I can't believe that half the shit that goes on during these shows is legit. Even for niggers, I can't believe most of it because of the exposés that have shown just how many of them are BS and the stuff that goes on backstage. For me, it's not far from professional wrestling in that respect. Everybody knows it's acting and entertainment, but nobody admits it. I don't give it much time before they've got referees and choreographed chairs flying. No offense to any of our CO wrestling fans, but even they know it's just a show.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have to take issue with that for the simple reason that this is NOT the jungles of the muddaland. Unless we ship them back, they must be forced to adhere to human standards and laws.

That aside, I don't believe any of this is real. The smirk on that sheboon's face at the 6:45 mark tells me that she knows damn well it's all an act, just like most of this shit is. Anyone who appears one of these shows is likely nothing more than a bad actor playing a part for money. They have no shame. I can't believe that half the shit that goes on during these shows is legit. Even for niggers, I can't believe most of it because of the exposés that have shown just how many of them are BS and the stuff that goes on backstage. For me, it's not far from professional wrestling in that respect. Everybody knows it's acting and entertainment, but nobody admits it. I don't give it much time before they've got referees and choreographed chairs flying. No offense to any of our CO wrestling fans, but even they know it's just a show.
    They used to fake their way onto the Maury Show, for the plane fare, meals, and $250 per guest. Not keeping a straight face gave it away
    every time. Back in the '80s, a guy from my town faked his way onto The Phil Donahue show, with his girlfriend talking about how vain he was,
    and him claiming he can't walk by a mirror without admiring himself. Too bad he was a below average looking "gavone", with an awful perm.
    He did manage to poker-face his way through it, however....

Views:	27 
ID:	23240

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless certain species of animal, niggers have no inhibitions about incest.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."